What's new

What have I gotten into???

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Tom...it's not really a problem until you start having everything in tupperware too. Once that happens, you're as good as gone!

I went through the same thing. 50ct turned into a 100ct, then a 250ct., then 7-8 tupperware containers, then a cooler. I'm thinking of getting one of these next:

http://www.pods.com/storage/size.aspx
But I think that'll just be a temporary fix.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm starting to have the same problem here Jags. These little suckers reproduce somehow. :scratchhe

My wife has this strange "solution" of waiting until I smoke a bunch of the cigars that I have before buying more. Yeah - like that's gonna happen.:hysterica

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
indyrob said:
Tom...it's not really a problem until you start having everything in tupperware too. Once that happens, you're as good as gone!

I went through the same thing. 50ct turned into a 100ct, then a 250ct., then 7-8 tupperware containers, then a cooler. I'm thinking of getting one of these next:

:hysterica :hysterica :hysterica

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
indyrob said:

That is too f'n funny.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Nice a pod!

I went from a small desktop right to a huge cooler with a desktop. Now the second cooler is in the works.

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Yep, started out with a 50ct 3 months ago, now I have over 150 cigars, with 50 in transit :)sadpace: ) and looking for another humidor.

This site is more like a support group for cigar addicts. :hysterica

Jagstownville

Voodoo Mafia Family Inc.
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is how bad it is.... anytime I come into a little extra cash,,,, no matter if it is $50 or $500,,, the first thing I do is figure out what cigar stuff I am going to get next,,,, sticks, humi stuff, baggies, etc.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Jagstownville said:
This is how bad it is.... anytime I come into a little extra cash,,,, no matter if it is $50 or $500,,, the first thing I do is figure out what cigar stuff I am going to get next,,,, sticks, humi stuff, baggies, etc.
You know how Grandma used to keep her extra "mad money" in a flour jar?

I have a small humidor that I use for my "mad money". Once I get enough $$$ in there I start ordering. I sell stuff on eBay for cigar money. You think you gotta problem Tom?

Welcome to the club buddy...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Not hard to do is it? I went from an eight count armored humi to well.... this. Some people would call us outright mental defectives.

cjazz

Hecho en USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First it was a 35 ct desktop, then I needed a 100ct humi. I'm avoiding the cooler, because if that happens I know I'll be buying way too many boxes. I can't really afford that right now. The true vice of this vice isn't smoking, it's buying the cigars in their pretty boxes, and all the cool little accesories. Thank gosh I haven't registered at Cbid, yet.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
So what's the problem? You only have one coolerdor and from the look of things it's not even full. :dunno:

We'll agree that you might have a complusion when you closet starts looking like THIS

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Jagstownville said:
Yeah, and what's the problem??? :clap: