What's new

What have you been drinking lately?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I always like to hear what people have been drinking lately. Maybe I can get some good suggestions and branch out a bit. I've been enjoying Old Overholt Rye, Ardbeg 10 yo Scotch, and George T. Stagg Bourbon. How about you? :bottle:

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Mostly Bourbon. Went through a 350ml of Makers at home (not bad stuff, hadn't had it before) and am working on my bottle of Knob Creek at the moment. Probably have some Scotch here pretty soon. Haven't had any for a while.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this, but I have to have an orange slice in it. Seems to enhance the flavor.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this, but I have to have an orange slice in it. Seems to enhance the flavor.
Many people feel that way, I say drink it how you like it.

Don't fruit the beer!!!!

Actually, I've had wheat beers with an orange slice and they're pretty good, especially on a hot day.
A nice wheat beer with a lemon or orange is good. However, I like when I don't have to do that. My fave wheat, Troegs Dreamweaver.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hoegaarden, its a Belgium white ale.

I love that Hoegaarden in the summer. It is very refreshing on a hot day.

Pierre Celis, the creator of Hoegaarden is working on a joint venture with Real Ale which is fairly local to me by Texas standards (150 miles) so I am awaiting the new selections with eager anticipation.