What's new

What I Got For Christmas Thread!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
just won $100 from our local country radio station. woohoo! that'll be my gift this year as i get to spend it any way i want!! Now, the grand prize is Brooks and Dunn concert in Nashville on NYE! that would be even better!!

jeff

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I got a bottle of Tequila from a customer in Mexico...you should see this thing, I don't think a picture will show it...his guess it's worth in excess of $1000 usd...it's awesome and it will never be opened! It's sitting on a shelf here forever!
Yea right!

just won $100 from our local country radio station. woohoo! that'll be my gift this year as i get to spend it any way i want!! Now, the grand prize is Brooks and Dunn concert in Nashville on NYE! that would be even better!!

jeff
Wow, congrats and good luck for the big one!

I got a home depot gift card today from my secret santa! :blob::applause:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yes I do, Try a 11 and 13 year old.

Its wild !!!
I thought it would be easier when they got older. My parents scarred me for life by just telling me they were going off to the bedroom and to leave them be for awhile. I can't get the squeeky spring sound out of my head...ahh the horror...the horror I tell ya. :barf:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I thought it would be easier when they got older. My parents scarred me for life by just telling me they were going off to the bedroom and to leave them be for awhile. I can't get the squeeky spring sound out of my head...ahh the horror...the horror I tell ya. :barf:

:riflefire :riflefire :ninja: :riflefire :riflefire

Not in my house !

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Man, that's a nice sign!

I got all the presents from my wife early...some as early as last month. I got a wine coolerdor and a box of PSD4s. The rest of the family gift exchanges will be over the weekend.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I like that sign Todd. Nice. My kids got me a cigar ornament last year. Just found it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Dads are like that. Highly intelligent. Make purchases at just the right time. Finding the unfindable. Way to go Boppa-Wasch.