What's new

What is everyone smokin'?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been on a Perdomo kick, had my first Lot 23 two weeks ago, had several more since along with a few Habanos

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
La Riquezas, Tats, 858 maduros, Viaje Oros, Torano Exodus, Oliva Vs and Gs, Hemingways, LFDs, JFRs, actually now that I think about it I smoke a huge variety! One of the perks of working at a cigar shop!

TYLER

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
One of the perks of working at a cigar shop!
TYLER
I work 12 hr shifts 3 days a week so I have 4 days off every week. I've thought about trying to get part time work at a cigar shop. I dont need the work but it seems like it would be a not so bad way to kill a few days a week.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I work 12 hr shifts 3 days a week so I have 4 days off every week. I've thought about trying to get part time work at a cigar shop. I dont need the work but it seems like it would be a not so bad way to kill a few days a week.
It's definitely a relaxing, stress-free job! I couldn't imagine a better job while going through college, and I get to meet a ton of guys in the industry.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don Pepin Garcia JJ Torpedos and just yesterday a box of Tatuaje Regios!

By the way my wife Colleen and I own Kelly's Gingernut Pub in Cape Charles, VA. We have a great 102 year old restored bank building and opened our Irish Pub in July of '06! Cigars are a big part of our plan and currently in the humidor are:
Trinidad Fundadores
Oliva Serie G Torpedos (Maduro)
Don Pepin Garcia Series JJ Torpedos
Tatuaje Regios

If any of you get out here to The Eastern Shore you will enjoy great boating and World Class Fishing, Bay Creek Resorts featuring 2 18 hole layouts 1 by Palmer the other by Nicklaus and our pub featuring great local seafood, steaks and 1/2 lb. burgers. 12 craft beers on draught as well! 7 days a week Lunch & Dinner! Pleasure to be here! I'm a Tatuaje addict, for sure!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
goto's - padron londres M, tat Havana VI angeles, padron 2000 M, 5 vegas A series

special - been smoking alot of these lately... tat J21, Cojonu 2006, opusX fuente fuente