What's new

What is it about the CC..

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
They cost the same as NC's here in Oz so i like to mix it up. I think the best NC I have had is on par with the best CC I've had though. Just situational down here, No such thing as a $4 cigar down under, either way the customs office is charging double for weight.

In the BM's here you will have an Arturo Fuente Special Selection, next to a CC RyJ Mille Fleur for the same price. I always thought "we get screwed" but then @SeaGarr put things into perspective when he told me what health cover costs for the family in the US. Pros and cons everywhere i guess. Hang the sense of it and smoke em all I say.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I appreciate the response to this thread.

I've always been enamored with CC's ever since I started smoking cigars 10 years ago. I've always noticed a HUGE difference in the amount of power/pepper between the CC and the NC. I'm in agreement with the construction issues of the CC, but there is something about them that makes me appreciate ALL tobacco a little more. Looking forward to the day I can get some more storage and start buying boxes.

Thanks again for the input.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Personally dig the nose of burning Cuban leaf. abajo , arriba , medio tiempo , tripa corta . It's all good .
'13 crops were especially a Godsend . And some insanely good deals of < 42rg regular & special custom productions are to be had month in month out .
Thanks !
About the nose. (room aroma) I discuss this with @W.B. quite often as one of my favorite things when we are doing a do review or just smoking CCs together.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
That twang draws me in every time. I also like the subtle complexity. Sometimes I like a great steak other times I want a great burger...same reason I smoke both NCs and CCs.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Like others, what @TenneseeDave said!

Complexity is probably the big key for me.. Have had stellar NC's, but I always find them rather 1 dimensional through all thirds whereas CC's have a certain elegance through each third. Not saying 1 is better than the other... Just my preference now.

Mind you I'm coolin' right about now smoking a Espinosa habano beli for the first time...