What's new

What is the cheapest (i.e. least expensive) Cuban cigar brand?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Those are usually tiny cigars tho
Exactly those are like 4x38 cigars. That's the problem with buyin cheap CC's to start. I made that mistake when I first got into the cigar game back in the day. I went online and just bought "seconds", whatever was on special. Boxes of 50 for 50bucks. Made me not understand why people like cigars so much. Glad I snapped out of that. Kept those smokes and donated them at parties once everyone was good and drunk and didn't care and stocked up with much better quality NC.

I feel the same about the CC game. If you're looking to get started, don't start out with a box of 25 for 60 bucks. You may get lucky, but more often than not, you're gonna get shitty cigars and you'll wonder why people ever liked CC's in the first place... I think Party Shorts was my first ever box purchase. That was a bad decision, cuz I was hooked at that point (and yes, that is a small cigar, but holy shit , flavor bomb)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
who cares how big there are, it's damn cold here right now i will take a tiny cigar anytime over wasting a bigger cigar cause i am freezing my nuts off :)
That's true, but in that case, I'd take a tiny NC like a cracker crumb vs a $1.50 CC that'll probably taste like ass or be plugged. It might NOT taste like ass or be plugged, but odds are not in that favor.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
That's true, but in that case, I'd take a tiny NC like a cracker crumb vs a $1.50 CC that'll probably taste like ass or be plugged. It might NOT taste like ass or be plugged, but odds are not in that favor.
not always you can get 200 cohiba clubs for 100 bucks good cigar very small 10 min smoke for cold weather. el rey del mundo 79 good cigar. plp's 79. i am sure you could find more quality shorts for the cold weather or the cheap wallet

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
not always you can get 200 cohiba clubs for 100 bucks good cigar very small 10 min smoke for cold weather. el rey del mundo 79 good cigar. plp's 79. i am sure you could find more quality shorts for the cold weather or the cheap wallet
Hmm good to know. I'm in your shoes right now. Only shortie smokes due to this cold. A 10 minute smoke would be sweet. The cracker crumbs are still a 30ish minute smoke for me.

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Por Larranaga Panatelas
My favorite inexpensive cigar when they were $59 a box. Even at $69 a box, you can't beat them
I also used to smoke the HDM Palmas extra years ago for less than $80 a box.
I'm not a fan of the Jose Piedra or Quintero. different smokes for different folks.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
My favorite inexpensive cigar when they were $59 a box. Even at $69 a box, you can't beat them
I also used to smoke the HDM Palmas extra years ago for less than $80 a box.
I'm not a fan of the Jose Piedra or Quintero. different smokes for different folks.
Gotta try those. I don't really love the Quinteros but they're okay at that price.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had rotten luck with the Quinteros. Last time I tried them 30 or more percent of them were rolled too tight. They're not much of a bargain if you can't smoke them. :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
153   0   0
I've had rotten luck with the Quinteros. Last time I tried them 30 or more percent of them were rolled too tight. They're not much of a bargain if you can't smoke them. :rolleyes:
A bit off topic, but I don't see it possible to roll a short filler cigar too tight? It is very possible to have it overhumidified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The cheapest cc I will smoke are the PLPC Or a RASCC. Mainly because life is too short to smoke garbage. Why settle imho. The PLPC and RASCC are great everytime and aren't that expensive. Why smoke a $2 that is just ok when I can smoke a $5-6 that is so much better.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The cheapest cc I will smoke are the PLPC Or a RASCC. Mainly because life is too short to smoke garbage. Why settle imho. The PLPC and RASCC are great everytime and aren't that expensive. Why smoke a $2 that is just ok when I can smoke a $5-6 that is so much better.
Agree 100% -- I don't smoke every day or even every week so when I do it is a treat.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Im with @Angry Bill on this one. Ive really tried to like the cheap CCs but most have been downright terrible. I think you really need to hand pick these from a shop if youre going to go the ultra cheap route.