What's new

What is the Deal?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Have any of you guys ever sat and watched Nancy Grace on CNN? WTF? Is there nothing better to report on other than this Tot Mom story? I know is sucked what happened, but goddamn how many months and how many millions of dollars has she burned up of CNN's money reporting all the little stupid things revolving around this case. She is a complete idiot and wins my Asshat award for today.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
i want her to get over that story so she can focus on the important stuff. like the crazy chick who now has 14 kids!

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Honestly I can't belive CNN would let her run on one friggin story forso damn long. What a huge waste of airtime and money.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Boys, I'm sure glad you sugarcoat things, I'd hate see your true feelings on this woman.
Well most of what I have to say about her is far too dirty and disrespectful to post here. So I wrote a whole paragraph, and came up with the only two words clean enough to post. "Fuckin cunt"

Sorry I hate this bitch. Feel free to edit me mods, but it's an accurate description.

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I actually emailed some comments to her after again seeing her continue to flap her gumbs about the tot mom again. WTF is with this stupid broad?

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
She is annoying as hell to begin with but damn get a new topic.

I totally agree with ya there.

Also that is why the TV remote control is mans single best invention ever. She is one click up or down on the remote and you do not have to hear from here again till you want. So just move along to the next hack or liar on TV if that makes you happy.

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Aparently, her co-workers don't care much for her either...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWPY7b35vF4&eurl=http://video.google.com/videosearch?um=1&hl=en&q=Nancy+Grace&ie=UTF-8&ei=bsqZSe-sFaGjtgfTxfzkAQ&sa=X&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Ish - Robin Meade is definitely hot.