What's new

What is the Fuente King B??

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I picked up a box from an online source in TB a couple of weeks ago for $120 delivered. Have not tried them yet as I have found that almost all AF need to sit and rest for a while before they come to life...at least for my liking!
Nice catch. You got them at a wonderful price (I think). Aren't there 20 to the box? Anyway, these cigars to me are great when they are "on". However, this I think is one of the most inconsistent of the Fuente line. I have really had a few that did nothing for me. If you happen to get a few that are good though, you won't be dissappointed...LOL well, I guess you wouldn't, duh. GL :help:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any corp could learn alot from Fuente Marketing plan. Damn they can dangle the carrot. Every new line is perceived as the next opus:lookaroun

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Well my b&m got some more King Bs in, so I decided to buy 3 more and give them another whirl. I wasn't really impressed with the 1 I had a few months ago, but I'm gonna try them again and see what I think.

<shrug> you never know, tastes change.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I smoked one a few weeks ago, it wasn't a bad cigar. I really thought it was just a regular Fuente, nothing special