What's new

What is the most peppery cigar you have ever had?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love peppery cigars. The peppery the better for me. I smoke a lot of Pepin Garcia Blue, Red & Black labels and the My Father 1922. I purchased a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial and while it was a little peppery it wasn't exactly spciy engough for my liking. I also like the Camacho Corojo. Recently I found out about El Rico Habanos and Pinar Del Rio cigars and have been smoking a few of those and both cigars are pretty good if you like spicy cigars. I was wondering what other people smoke or can recommend in the way of a (non Cuban) very peppery cigar? Today I purchased a Victor Sinclair Triple Corjo with high hopes of spiciniess. On the waiting list are a Kristoff Sumatra, La Aroma De Cuba and a Perdomo 10th Ann. Criollo wrapper.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
DPG makes a lot of peppery cigars, my favorite (in terms of peppery) being the Firecracker. Another cigar that I like is the Perdomo Fresco and as memory serves me it's pretty peppery. I haven't visited them in a while (mostly cause they're one of my favorite golf sticks and I hadn't hit the links all summer) so I think I may have to do that when I get the chance.

Dan

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Fresh-release Opus X Super Belicoso......I suffered all the way through that bastid.

All of my remaining ones are now asleep for 3-5 years.

Jeffrey L.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
DPG Blue...Really?

I like most Pepin/Tat blends, but I did not like the Blue....It wasn't so peppery to me.

It distinctly reminded me of softshell crab!

I love softshell crab, actually...Just not something I want to taste in a cigar!

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Put me down as another vote for the DPG JJ Maddie. It is THE stick that sent me down this slippery slope.....(which loosely translates to being pushed off a big ass cliff without a parachute)....

But the MOST peppery stick for me...

A fresh DPG El Centurion...which as I understand it, have toned down nicely since first released.

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I had a Tatuaje Black Tubo that was pretty spicy from what I remember, followed closely by a Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion.