What's new

what is your beverage of choice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kahlua on the rocks. Simple, but for me the coffee and sweetness compliment most cigars. Of course a Black/White Russian work as well.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
It depends on the cigar really. For me the stronger the cigar, the stronger the drink need be. A good single malt Scotch or Irish Whiskey is nice. Brandies, Cognacs and Armagnacs go great with Tats and CCs IMO. If the cigar is mild then my choice would be a bottle of cold Dasani.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer a fresh Mojito; the lime juice and mint seems to clean the palate/tongue pretty well. If I don't have time to mix one up I use the prepared Bacardi Mojito mix over ice.

rudeJARHEAD

smoke em if ya got em
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coffee goes well for me. Iced in the summer hot in the winter. Beer always is a great accompaniment as well, can never go wrong with beer.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 for the Mojito! Have been doing this recently and the citrus and sweetness is surprisingly refreshing paired with a cigar. Seems like it is a great way to cleanse the palate/senses while smoking.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Really depends on the cigar and sometimes why I'm smoking. If I'm tring a new cigar I try to stick to water or unsweetened iced tea. Other then that beer, rum, burbon, scotch, coffee all match well with cigars.

RobustoMoe

No1 CC blanket bomber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
1- Sparkling Water (Mild/Medium bodied cigars)
2- Green Tea (Full bodied cigars)
3- Coffee (Full bodied cigars)

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
Like I said in the last "what do you like to drink while smoking" post, Coke Zero.

No worries DFD, we've all reposted topics already covered, it's all good!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
A'right, here comes the list (it all depends on the mood, the cigar,...): Sparkling water (NEVER witha pipe, though; gives a blood load of tongue bite), plain water, coffee, esspresso, rum (añejo, straight; sometimes white in mojito), bourbon (straight or in RARE ocassions a mint juleep), irish whiskey (straight), scotch (straight), port/red/white wine, and pretty much anything. Mostly rum and coffee, though.

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
A'right, here comes the list (it all depends on the mood, the cigar,...): Sparkling water (NEVER witha pipe, though; gives a blood load of tongue bite), plain water, coffee, esspresso, rum (añejo, straight; sometimes white in mojito), bourbon (straight or in RARE ocassions a mint juleep), irish whiskey (straight), scotch (straight), port/red/white wine, and pretty much anything. Mostly rum and coffee, though.
Damn son. Anything you DONT drink? :bottle: