What's new

What is your current temp/weather?

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
We might have our first 60s on Wed. with a chance of rain. Just wish it would not cool down for the weekend.

Looks like most of the ice is out of our side of Lake Superior so its time to get the boat ready to fish. Fresh Coho will soon be on the grill!!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Low 80's and sunny with blue skies. It's been way too nice to spend all the days inside...like I've been doing at work! :(

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Atlanta weather sucks...big time. One day it's 50 and the next 80....and raining off and on. Can't wait til summer when I have to stay inside because the humidity kicks in so bad I find myself sitting on my nutts by accident ( wait til you get older and you'll understand) and you run from A/C in your house to the cars AC to the destination that has AC...otherwise you'll look like a bug splatter on your windshield.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Atlanta weather sucks...big time. One day it's 50 and the next 80....and raining off and on. Can't wait til summer when I have to stay inside because the humidity kicks in so bad I find myself sitting on my nutts by accident ( wait til you get older and you'll understand) and you run from A/C in your house to the cars AC to the destination that has AC...otherwise you'll look like a bug splatter on your windshield.
This sounds like Arizona in December/Janauary. Generally though, Decembers are cold here. Seems like we finally get below 100º after Halloween stay in the 80's all through November then move to December and the temperature (in some cases) can drop 30º and swing all over hells half acre for the whole month. It's one extreme to another and can be very annoying... This spring/winter though, we've been very warm which I'll take over being warm/cold.