What's new

What is your fav pipe(s)?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering.

I didnt realize there was a pipe subforum here so when I saw it I just had to post, lol.

Ive been an avid pipe smoker for the past few years and love it. I just recently got into cigars.

I have one pipe that is my all around favorite and a one of a kind too.

I asked another guy on a pipe forum who is a carver to construct this beauty and this is what he came up with.

I was lucky since he is becoming bigger and bigger in the pipe making world and wouldnt suprise me if they started selling upwards of $500 bucks, the guy has talent.

[/IMG]

It is not the best pic but you get the idea, this thing is so light you dont notice your clenching it and the walls are thick enough for a good smoke without worry of it getting too hot, and the matching tamper is just cool.

Whats your favorite pipe?

Psojka RP,601

This place IS my vacation
Rating - 94.7%
19   1   0

My pride and joy: Eric Nording Freehand

A Tim West...love this thing.

thats just 2 of my 10. lol dont smoke pipes often but when i do, its mainly these two! Great idea for a thread man, thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the look of those freehands.

I have a few Boswells but they are heavy and cumbersome, but look cool.

Ive only heard good things about nordings and almost bought one before I got the one i posted above.

Hope we get some more on here, but i do realize this is mostly a cigar focused board, just neat this place offers a place for both