What's new

What is your favorite cigar band?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Now I know the band is the least important part of any cigar, but I do have an appreciation for the well designed band and think that a superior one can add to the beauty of the stick and satisfaction of smoking it. I got thinking about this after I learned about Carlito delaying the first release of the Opus X by a few years while they tweaked the band design. It's clearly something that most manufacturers put a lot of consideration into.

Share your favorites and be sure to post pictures.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i like a nice band, but some of them are starting to cover half the stick. and do we really need a band on the foot?
opus x is still the benchmark to me

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
never seen a pic of a Cohiba Behike yet aaron, gonna go on a hunt and check it out. What are the anti counterfitting measures on it?

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
never seen a pic of a Cohiba Behike yet aaron, gonna go on a hunt and check it out. What are the anti counterfitting measures on it?
Holograms. Inside the picture of the head is a bunch of little hologram heads then there is another gold rectangle with I think cohiba behike many times over in small print. Check out Brooks pics on his site. He just posted some pics.

Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 95.8%
31   1   1
Holograms. Inside the picture of the head is a bunch of little hologram heads then there is another gold rectangle with I think cohiba behike many times over in small print. Check out Brooks pics on his site. He just posted some pics.

Posted via Mobile Device
Thanks bro, Ill check it out!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I really like the padron anniversary bands. Also I think the DC maximus bands look pretty cool though ive never seen one in person.