What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just watched Watchman....the director's cut is 24 minutes longer than the version that was in theartres....over 3 hours long!

Damn good flick by the way.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Damn, i've yet to watch that movie. Couldn't watch it the day of my birthday because i didn't have my ID and this time it didn't work with just my sisters ID.
It sucked big time.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Just read there will be even more, come the holidays, when they release the 5-disc set of the Watchman!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Going to see G-Force tonight. I love a good action flick!
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/gforce/
strife knew what he was talking about....

An elite squad of guinea pigs has worked its own brand of magic at the box office, taking the No. 1 spot from boy wizard Harry Potter.

The 3-D "G-Force" was the top movie at the box office this weekend, opening with $32.2 million, according to studio estimates Sunday. The Walt Disney release from producer Jerry Bruckheimer, with its mixture of live action and computer-generated animation, is a "Mission: Impossible"-style adventure. It features voiceover work from Nicolas Cage, Sam Rockwell, Tracy Morgan and Penelope Cruz as resourceful rodents.

Last week's No. 1 film, Harry Potter No. 1 film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," came in a close second with an estimated $30 million. That's a whopping 61-percent drop from its huge opening last weekend of $79.5 million.

Coming in third was another of the week's wide releases, the battle-of-the-sexes romantic comedy "The Ugly Truth," which had a $27 million opening.

The sixth installment in the Harry Potter franchise has now made $222 million total, which is $14 million ahead of where part five, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," was after 12 days in theaters in 2007. And this week, "Half-Blood Prince" will start showing on 166 IMAX screens, which the last "Harry Potter" movie did from the start.