What movie are you watching or watched?

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
one of my favorite movies of all time
Me too :thumbsup:.

Danilo told me it was not that good..ohh well
Definitely not as good as the first (few sequels are), but I still liked it a lot.

Watched Ice Age 3, Quarantine, and Journey to the Center of the Earth in the last few days. Netflix sent a disk so we can stream movies and shows through our Wii :headroll:. Awesome. Several movies I've been wanting to see so I'm sure I'll get caught up now...thanks Netflix!

Dan

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I haven't yet and I'm kinda leery about it. What made the first movie for me was that it was a low budget film. I hope its as good as the first I'm just not going to get my hopes up, I hate being disappointed.
I saw/have both (on Blu-Ray) and thought the 2nd was just as good as the first....there may also be a 3rd!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well it's official the last person on the planet just finished Avatar. From the amount of money this movie made I had to be the last person to see it. It was kinda like a htf cigar; a lot of hype, you go into it sceptical but in the end it was a great experience.

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Watched Public Enemies and Law Abiding Citizen.

Public Enemies was decent, I know my wife liked it better than me because she has a crush on Johnnie Depp.

Law Abiding Citizen was excellent. My wife had a figured out about 5 minutes before me, but I figured the end out 5 minutes before her.... It's a movie that I would recommend if you haven't already seen it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and The Proposition

Two of my favorite modern western films. TAJJCRF has the best looking train robbery the first time I watched it I watched it ten times as I was just amazed by how it looked so dream like, more so with the track that plays with it.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and The Proposition

Two of my favorite modern western films. TAJJCRF has the best looking train robbery the first time I watched it I watched it ten times as I was just amazed by how it looked so dream like, more so with the track that plays with it.
I don't disagree with either of those but my two all time favorites are Silverado and Tombstone!

I watched Enemy at the Gates (this time in HD) and it's an excellant movie.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up in the Air... great flick. Clooney's great in this one.

Not exactly gritty as sh**, but very genuine.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Terminator Salvation. I thought it'd be much better than it was. Just seemed kind of...dull. Even with all the cool action sequences. Disappointing.

Dan

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I saw/have both (on Blu-Ray) and thought the 2nd was just as good as the first....there may also be a 3rd!
Finally saw Boondock Saints 2 over the weekend. Thought it was good but not as good as the first. For me it seemed like they went over the top on the comedy and it came out appearing corny at times. That being said, will still buy it and will be looking forward to 3

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Man Who Wasnt There, I'm a big Coen Brothers fan and this is one of the two I havent seen.

I don't disagree with either of those but my two all time favorites are Silverado and Tombstone!
I havent seen Silverado but Tombstone is good my mother got it on VHS when it first came out and watched it almost every other week for a year so I thought it was the worst thing ever for a while. Now though I enjoy it.