What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Friends with Benefits.

Mila Kunis, so nice. I'd like to make a meal out of her kunis!
Man, you aint kiddin'. She is smoking, especially as she gets a little older. I watched Inception for the 40th time, still great and I find I still have to pay attention to every detail.

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I watched Dale & Tucker vs. Evil last night... It was surprisingly good, and funny.

I knew that it was going to be good when in one of the opening scenes, Dale approaches a girl that he thinks is pretty, and he's leaning on the handle of a scythe the whole time he's talking to her.

It's on Netflix, if any of you have that, and I think you'll enjoy it.

LittleMoe

Bald,Fat and Proud
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This weekend we saw The Hunger Games ..... not bad for a teen love story flick ...

Then watched movies on demand .....

Cars 2- first one was better

Girl with the dragon Tattoo- AWESOME

Driver- Not bad at all

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Went with my wife to see Hunger Games. Please don't waste your time, it was terrible. Rarely have I seen worse cinematography and acting. The book is actually quite good, but the movie was just horrible. Maybe the worst casting I've ever seen, it almost seemed they cast opposite to what the author tried to convey of each character.

I have been watching, "Hell on Wheels" though, very good TV show. Really enjoying this one.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Last movie I watched was The Next Three Days. Or maybe Last Three days... whatever, the Russel Crowe flick. Pretty good. Not great.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This weekend we saw The Hunger Games ..... not bad for a teen love story flick ...
See, that's the thing, the book wasn't some sappy love story crap. It was about cold hearted slaughter, trying to survive, etc. There were parts of the book that gave me freakin' goose bumps it got so bad. Which surprised me for a young adult book.

The movie though, it got Twilightified for all the teenies, most of which were sitting behind me in the theater squealing. :angerhead

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
See, that's the thing, the book wasn't some sappy love story crap. It was about cold hearted slaughter, trying to survive, etc. There were parts of the book that gave me freakin' goose bumps it got so bad. Which surprised me for a young adult book.

The movie though, it got Twilightified for all the teenies, most of which were sitting behind me in the theater squealing. :angerhead
Didn't read the book...will have to I guess. Sounds like they cheesed out. I took my son to see it and I thought it was pretty good actually. One of the reasons I don't care to read the book before the movie is because the movie is never as good as the book. I think you have high expectations then. Just my opinion.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Just watched Anchorman last night in honor of the second one that will hopefully be coming out ASAP; never gets old, "Brick, where did you get a hand grenade?!?"

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Didn't read the book...will have to I guess. Sounds like they cheesed out. I took my son to see it and I thought it was pretty good actually. One of the reasons I don't care to read the book before the movie is because the movie is never as good as the book. I think you have high expectations then. Just my opinion.
I totally agree, the book will only ruin the movie, no matter what it is. I go through several books a week though, so I'm always ruining the movies, heh.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Red Tails - Don't waste your time. Terrible acting, and about as historically accurate as ... Lord of the Rings. A movie with an extremely large amount of reverse racism, the half witted whites need the blacks to win WW2 for them. When truth is usually more amazing than the lie, why does Lucas feel the need to "spice" up this story of real hero's in history? Just sad, in my opinion. Perhaps it's because I'm a History buff, but this movie actually caused me to get angry at the poor portrayal of men that fought and gave up their lives during that war. Lucas making light of their lives and bravery makes me want to spit on his entire existence.