What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Saw Prometheus, loved it, not perfect but if you like sci-fi you'll enjoy it. Ridley Scott is a damn genious and yes alien is one of my favorite movies so loved all the little nods to alien in the movie.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My wife really wanted to go see "Snow White and the Huntsman", so we just went to go see it.

Halfway through the movie, she leaned over and asked if we could just leave because the movie was so stupid - I answered, "Yes, please!" Oh well, with snacks and tickets it was $50 down the drain, but at least we got to laugh at how terrible that movie is.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My wife really wanted to go see "Snow White and the Huntsman", so we just went to go see it.

Halfway through the movie, she leaned over and asked if we could just leave because the movie was so stupid - I answered, "Yes, please!" Oh well, with snacks and tickets it was $50 down the drain, but at least we got to laugh at how terrible that movie is.
Did not see it myself yet a.d after your review I will rent it...I watch most everything but when they castes the twilight chick I was worried

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Really disappointed in The Avengers...Great action and effects, but the "acting" was horrendous.

Really enjoyed Snow White and the Huntsman...Great twist on the usual version we are used to seeing.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Did not see it myself yet a.d after your review I will rent it...I watch most everything but when they castes the twilight chick I was worried
I didn't realize she was going to be in it until I saw her in it. :( I got sick of scenes with her mouth half open and those teeth of hers hanging out, lol. I guess that's her surprised, scared, intrigued, hungry and out of breath "look", heh.

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Appaloosa. I have to say Westerns just will always have a special place in my heart. If I could one day I hope to get a ranch in Montana. Who knows though what the lord has in store for me

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just watched Thor on Netflix last night. Pretty cool! Im behind on movies. Trying to catch up.
I watched Thor the other evening as well, not too shabby.

I just watched King of Devils Island on Netflix. It's a Norwegian film about a juvenile detention center on a remote Island. If you don't mind subtitles...definitely check this one out!