What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I saw Frankenweenie last night. Burton is a strange dude, but I love his stuff. Brain cells can relax and the CGI is unique and entertaining.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apollo 18....
perhaps the worst movie I have seen in years.
I was considering this movie...please elaborate if you have a moment to spare. Thanks

Well i had seen a preview for it and was interested. Then it was on TV so i recorded it and watched it...BAD move. Without trying to give anything away they say at the beginning of the movie that all the footage that was used in the movie was from some, made up for the movie, website that recently "obtained" it from the government. The stuff is poorly made to look old. I guess the best way to describe it is as the blair witch project in outer space. I also hated the blair witch project, but if you liked that you might like this.

Last edited:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Nothing at the moment, if it isn't on DirecTV. We bought an Apple TV almost a month ago. As cool as that lil bugger is, I've had to re-encode all of our DVD's that I had ripped. Then I had to rework the entire home network, as the ATV just refused to play well with the network hard drive, that I had put in place just for media storage. If I ever get it all sorted out-it's bound to be in use non-stop. I rewired the entertainment center last week after the receiver came back from service. If we get warm weather, I think we figured out how to add proper rear surround in the RV, so I'll be working on that.

Suggestions on current movies to break the thing in when we are up and running?