What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Had to see Spring Breakers for one of my classes tonight. James Franco was in it, and a lot of mammary glands. But sweet baby Jesus, that might be the worst movie I've ever seen.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Had to see Spring Breakers for one of my classes tonight. James Franco was in it, and a lot of mammary glands. But sweet baby Jesus, that might be the worst movie I've ever seen.
I like Franco, but I am not surfeit will be good. I showed my my wife the preview and she could not believe that was him. Will most likely rent it.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Yeah, wait for the Red Box or whatever. He plays his part EXTREMELY well. But, paying $20 to see it in theaters? Nope. Movie is hardly worth seeing at all IMO, with the exception of his performance.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the new evil dead. the lady is a big fan of both ramie and bruce campbell (she likes cheesy stuff. hell, she married me!), so there was some trepidation. it actually felt like the original emotionally, while being more contemporary, and more well thought out and actualized.

which is to say, it was a splattery gruesome mess writ large on the screen, and we had a blest!

and, yes, there is a chainsaw. o)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'm actually watching man of steel for the fourth time since it was released. Yes it is that good and if there are any comic book guys amongst us you will love this movie also.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Man of Steel last week. Liked it.

World War z today. Movie was just ok. Book was MUCH better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jaricon

AKA Jeri-Curl
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
[video=youtube;QZYuf7h7qEY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZYuf7h7qEY[/video]

Watching this on amazon prime while I stalk the forums heh

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I just watched "Safe" and "Four Brothers" the other day. I have seen Four brothers before but never even heard Safe. I really liked Safe. Good action movie