What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Went down to the store and picked up a few used DVD's that I have been on my to get list:

True Romance: Never seen this movie. But have heard it's good and I like the early Quinton Tarentino stuff. So I wanted to see it first. Unfortunatly my DVD player can't read the disc:argh:

Point Break: I liked this movie the first time I saw it, when it came out back in the 90's and have been on the look out for it. Since the DVD is no longer being produced. I was glad to find it on the shelf and in like new condition. It's still a great movie IMO.

Raging Bull: This is another movie that I have never watched, but have heard much about and have been wanting to see. They had 2 copies of it on the sale rack for $2. Couldn't pass it up for that price. I watched it, but need to watch it again. Since I had to take some phone calls during the movie and I just let it play while I was on the phone. Liked what I saw though.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Watched Public Enemies for a second time last night. Liked it MUCH better the second time around.

Also caught Dark Shadows on HBO. Pleasantly surprised by that one, since the previews always made it look stupid.

Started to watch Life of Pi. Still didn't care. Turned it off.