What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Alfonso and I went to the movies (not just any movie theater, i will brag about this. V.I.P movie theater: 2 tickets= 1 ticket from U.S, yeah. We get to order from a menu right there and also we have awesome seats so when the movie starts we can just lay back), i was saying…

We watched Transformers 2
It was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You enjoyed Trans 2? I loved the first one but #2 has been getting lousy reviews.
The first one is obviously waaaay cool. The second one i liked because it was funny and it had good action. And normally, the second movies go straight down to the hole. I like it a lot.

That's just my opinion, i'm the type of person that doesn't care about the reviews nor what people think of me.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The first one is obviously waaaay cool. The second one i liked because it was funny and it had good action. And normally, the second movies go straight down to the hole. I like it a lot.

That's just my opinion, i'm the type of person that doesn't care about the reviews nor what people think of me.
You go girl, good for you....it took me to damn long to develop that mindset! :clap: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Saw Public Enemy... Very good!

My wife turns to me half way into the movie & whispers "I hope this movie has a happy ending!"..... After saying that, she realized she fell victim to another 'blonde moment' - I got a couple of interesting looks by laughing out loud during a part that wasn't meant to be funny...

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Well my daughter, my wife and my mother in law were watching "The Proposal" while I was throwing darts with a buddy. I have to confess I payed more attention to the movie then the match. Movie was pretty funny but way predictable. I also kicked his teeth in on the dart board.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cigar smoking, gangsters and good Italian food....what more could you ask for....

Dinner Rush - Enrico is the old-time owner of an Italian restaurant in New York, who is gunned down by some hoods. After talking to the police, Enrico's son Louis returns to the restaurant for what proves to be an eventful evening. One of his sons is the chef, who is trying to turn the family-oriented restaurant, into a popular TriBeCa hot spot, while his other son, the not-too-bright Duncan, owes money to the mobsters who murdered Enrico. When the mobsters arrive and take up a comfortable table, nobody is more surprised than Louis' other dinner guest: a police detective.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Cigar smoking, gangsters and good Italian food....what more could you ask for....

Dinner Rush - Enrico is the old-time owner of an Italian restaurant in New York, who is gunned down by some hoods. After talking to the police, Enrico's son Louis returns to the restaurant for what proves to be an eventful evening. One of his sons is the chef, who is trying to turn the family-oriented restaurant, into a popular TriBeCa hot spot, while his other son, the not-too-bright Duncan, owes money to the mobsters who murdered Enrico. When the mobsters arrive and take up a comfortable table, nobody is more surprised than Louis' other dinner guest: a police detective.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Sounds like one heck of a movie. I'll ask my uncle if he has it so that when i'm in NY i can watch it there.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Punisher 2 - huge body count in this movie, definately an action flick.

Wish Thomas Jane had reprised his role from the original but, Ray Stevenson was good as Frank Castle.