What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Watched several over the weekend

Baby Driver - Great chase scenes and awesome soundtrack. Not exactly my cup of tea though.

Flintstones - John Goodman and Rick Moranis are comedy gold! There are so many little comic gags and references to the original cartoons that I could probably watch this movie 10 more times and still pick up additional funny bits.

Star Wars (The Last Jedi) - I missed this one in the theater because I haven’t necessarily been impressed with the last couple of installments. This one restored my faith in the franchise....Great movie!!

Justice League - not really a comics fan but I did enjoy the movie. My wife said somthing to the effect of “not being ready to switch teams but damn that Gal Gadot is sure hot!” So now I have a new fantasy running around in my head LOL

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

This is my all time favorite movie. If you grew up during the Cold War, it takes on a special meaning, but the subtle comedy and dark references can be appreciated by all ages.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Trying to bump this back to life
View attachment 115940
Seeing it tonight. Boys are fired up about it. Got a couple just the right age for dinosaur movies.

Watched the 1st Starship troopers last night with the older boys. It was just as cheesy, ridiculous, and completely awesome as I remember. We always know it's a great movie when mom rolls her eyes, groans and leaves the room 10 minutes into it.:)

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Thank you for keeping this thread alive. Here's the last few movies I've seen:

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody last weekend. As a big fan of their music, I really enjoyed the movie. Glad to see the band the focus of the movie, not his sexuality. Don't really care what he did offstage. They put out some killer music though

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Saw Bohemian Rhapsody last weekend. As a big fan of their music, I really enjoyed the movie. Glad to see the band the focus of the movie, not his sexuality. Don't really care what he did offstage. They put out some killer music though
Yeah, I really liked the movie, was afraid of it, since it was in "development hell" for so long, with different actors & directors, but I thought they came out with the great film.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Watching Sicario right now, I have no idea why I never watched this when it’s been out since 2015. Seriously good film, hard to beat a main cast of Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin and Benicia del Toro

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Watching AC/DC Let There Be Rock as I type this.
Filmed in Paris, two months before Bon's untimely death. The Pinnacle of their career, IMO
Although the Brian Johnson era produced more radio hits, nothing comes close to Bon Scott AC/DC.
For anyone that's a fan, this is a must watch.
I was lucky enough to see AC/DC live while Bon was still alive, at Comiskey Park in Chicago in 1979. Although I enjoy a lot of the Brian Johnson era music, you're right, Bon was a better voice for the band and a much better lyricist.