What's new

What movie are you watching or watched?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Watched The Amazing Spider-Man last night. Holy crap was it good! The very best Spider-Man movie yet hands down.
I watched that the other night as I was a fan of the last trilogy and I thought it was terrible.
To me the last trilogy ended up being too "cutesy". Tobey McGuire just didn't come off as a super hero. To each their own but, I prefer my super hero movies to not include random dance scenes lol

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Watched The Amazing Spider-Man last night. Holy crap was it good! The very best Spider-Man movie yet hands down.
I watched that the other night as I was a fan of the last trilogy and I thought it was terrible.
To me the last trilogy ended up being too "cutesy". Tobey McGuire just didn't come off as a super hero. To each their own but, I prefer my super hero movies to not include random dance scenes lol
Hahaha, agree with you there. There was a dark element to the last spiderman though. I guess my biggest problem with the new one is I didn't care for the kid who starred in it, plus didn't see why they had to re-tell the story and change it.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
watch battleship today. had low expectations going in, but i thought it was entertaining. although I typically like sci-fi alien futuristic stuff

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
watch battleship today. had low expectations going in, but i thought it was entertaining. although I typically like sci-fi alien futuristic stuff
I love Sci-Fi and I just look at this and say it looks bad.....maybe I need to finally watch it but it just looks bad to me.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I love Sci-Fi and I just look at this and say it looks bad.....maybe I need to finally watch it but it just looks bad to me.

I thought the same, which is probably why I thought it was ok after watching it. It's definitely not going to win any awards, but I was entertained at least.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i may just have to instant queue this, but i am truly leery of movies based on board games. rockem sockem robots, battleship, what's next, hungry hungry hippos? o)

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
i may just have to instant queue this, but i am truly leery of movies based on board games. rockem sockem robots, battleship, what's next, hungry hungry hippos? o)
They already made that, but called it Sex In The City. :)

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Went to see Flight last night with my son. Decent flick - the first 5 minutes had my rapt attention. :smile:
The second half basically turned into an advert for AA / NA.
One funny part was seeing Denzel try to clean up his act - including tossing out his "bud" stash he had hidden in a Padron box.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rock of Ages (with my daughter).......Biggest turd I've seen in a long time