What's new

What non cigar presents did you get for Christmas??

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
man i thought that was some kinda magic spell but it i googled image searched and it's all shop stuff lol thats rad though, i'd love to get into woodworking for real, my grandfather did it as his main source of income after he left the military so i've always had a respect and love for those wood crafted toys like trains and rocking horses and stuff....id really like to learn woodturning. cool gifts for sure what woodworking do you do?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My wife got me waders, wading boots, and a number of new flies for fishing. I also got Red Dead Redemption 2 for PS4. This year is the first Christmas our little one (18 months old) is able to open gifts on her own and enjoy them. It was pretty awesome watching/helping her with presents from the family today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
My wife got me waders, wading boots, and a number of new flies for fishing. I also got Red Dead Redemption 2 for PS4. This year is the first Christmas our little one (18 months old) is able to open gifts on her own and enjoy them. It was pretty awesome watching/helping her with presents from the family today.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
bro ps4 for life. i might get rdr2 in the next week or two and if so we should play online. that sounds awesome about your wee babby, my best friend has a newborn also who is just about a year old now. he sends me pics all the time of his kid dressed in the pikachu onsie i bought them. and the wolverine one. his name is logan lol i had to do it.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Every year I ask my wife not to buy me gifts and ignore the cigar purchase totals for the next 364 days, it’s worked pretty good so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genius. My strategy this year was to spend the same amount on her gifts that I spent on cigars this month lol lol lol lol lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0