What's new

What non cigar presents did you get for Christmas??

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Wife and I splurged on a new tv before black friday

Then for Christmas i got
three hoodies
a book (Beastie Boys) *this was all I wanted*
Turtles (the candy)
toothbrushes/toothpaste (don't ask, it's my mother)
AAA membership (again mother)

and my mom got me dog food for my dog.......weird, but ok, thanks Mom

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Bluetooth speaker, video game, Enso ring and few other small things. Like the others have said, the focus was on the girls.

Got a e85 kit for the camaro with a tune, ported intake manifold, intake spacer, tons of clothes, video games, and Adams polishes and a new braun shaverView attachment 127910
Trust me guys I know the meaning of s dollar my parents made me pay the last $2,500 I owe on the camaro. I work at my uncles car dealership detailing cars in the summer it’s not easy work these cars are trashed.
When you have to pay for the entire car and all the mods then tell me you know the meaning of a dollar. Paying the last 2500 of a 15-30 grand car, is being taught a life lesson. Kudos to your parents for making you pay it. You really appreciate the dollar when your rolling pennies for gas money.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
What did I just read.... Who are you and what have you done with pickles......

Add me colonelsander68..…..
bro I've always loved PS4. Yeah I love Nintendo as well but it fills a very very specific role and is only useful when your couch co-op in with a lot of friends. It's not a play by yourself kind of system for the most part.

Still think BotW is one of the best games ever though.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I got a flannel shirt, and a huge bag full of knobs from my wife (seriously, she gave me enough to replace all the gold doorknobs in the house with burnished bronze!) and my favorite gift this year, my youngest gave me a prized glow-in-the-dark snake, a rainbow drawing of us, and some precious found coins.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yea, me too, except my kids are now 17-24! They buy me gifts now. My wife hates the way I buy gifts so for the last 28 years I ask "So, What did I get you for ------------"(Insert holiday)
So kids chipped in and got me a package of 6 golf lessons because my son is getting dangerously close to beating me (I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN!) He's only been playing 2 years and he's going to be 18 in March
Also got standard sweatshirts, underwear and socks :p
HOLY MOSES ITS ANT!!!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Wife and I splurged on a new tv before black friday

Then for Christmas i got
three hoodies
a book (Beastie Boys) *this was all I wanted*
Turtles (the candy)
toothbrushes/toothpaste (don't ask, it's my mother)
AAA membership (again mother)

and my mom got me dog food for my dog.......weird, but ok, thanks Mom
I’d give anything if my mom was still around for Christmas. She always went all out. I even miss those weird quirky Christmas presents.

Jody

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bluetooth speaker, video game, Enso ring and few other small things. Like the others have said, the focus was on the girls.

When you have to pay for the entire car and all the mods then tell me you know the meaning of a dollar. Paying the last 2500 of a 15-30 grand car, is being taught a life lesson. Kudos to your parents for making you pay it. You really appreciate the dollar when your rolling pennies for gas money.
Car sticker was 37k and we got it for 29k on black Friday bc my birthday is December 4th, my parents make me pay for all the installations of mods just spent a grand today at the speed shop for labor, get the car back Friday and I can’t wait lol. But I know what you mean when you say rolling change for gas I just rolled a whole coffee can of change last week.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Car sticker was 37k and we got it for 29k on black Friday bc my birthday is December 4th, my parents make me pay for all the installations of mods just spent a grand today at the speed shop for labor, get the car back Friday and I can’t wait lol. But I know what you mean when you say rolling change for gas I just rolled a whole coffee can of change last week.

There is a difference between rolling "a whole coffee can of change last week" that you've been throwing pocket change in for a while and it's full, and "rolling pennies for gas" because that's the last of the money.

Let me know when you put the last $3.35 that you have to your name in your tank to get to work, and paid with nickels.

Or have to start pulling parts off your car to sell to keep the lights on.

NOT TRYING TO BE AN ASSHOLE, you're just missing the point bro.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I love my Enso rings. The wife and I got them for each other when we got married. I needed it for work and also while I’m being a jolly volly (volunteer) in the local FD. She wears it while at the gym and teaching her zumba and pound classes. Plus we wore them while on our honeymoon too. My only whoops moment was I ordered a size too big so I would size down since the silicone does stretch a bit.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I love my Enso rings. The wife and I got them for each other when we got married. I needed it for work and also while I’m being a jolly volly (volunteer) in the local FD. She wears it while at the gym and teaching her zumba and pound classes. Plus we wore them while on our honeymoon too. My only whoops moment was I ordered a size too big so I would size down since the silicone does stretch a bit.

The wife and I had talked about them earlier in the year and we surprised each other with one. We had no clue that we both had thought of the idea. Over the 25yrs that we have been married I have broken my gold ring quite a few times due to work and honey dos. I got her a stack able in mine and our daughters birth month colors.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The wife and I had talked about them earlier in the year and we surprised each other with one. We had no clue that we both had thought of the idea. Over the 25yrs that we have been married I have broken my gold ring quite a few times due to work and honey dos. I got her a stack able in mine and our daughters birth month colors.
That’s awesome. It’s pretty cool how you can create different designs and colors too. Which one in the line did she get you? I think I have one from the infinity line and one from classic elements. It sucks that your ring broke so much! But glad these new rings came around.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got a flannel shirt, and a huge bag full of knobs from my wife (seriously, she gave me enough to replace all the gold doorknobs in the house with burnished bronze!) and my favorite gift this year, my youngest gave me a prized glow-in-the-dark snake, a rainbow drawing of us, and some precious found coins.
I love this~