What's new

What non cigar presents did you get for Christmas??

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Dude that's awesome! Not sure if you've seen this https://www.theadventurists.com/
But if I had 2 free tickets to anywhere in the world I'd seriously be considering one of these events
That’s cool!! If it was just me, or me and a buddy (YOU!), I’d definitely do one. However, my wife will be all about relaxing and sun. The two things I hate most: the sun and doing nothing. Haha

So, the parameter of this trip are we can go anywhere using the company hotel points and FF Miles. We’ll get the most bang for our buck going domestic so we’ll probably end up going to Hawaii.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That’s awesome. It’s pretty cool how you can create different designs and colors too. Which one in the line did she get you? I think I have one from the infinity line and one from classic elements. It sucks that your ring broke so much! But glad these new rings came around.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
I got the Dualtone Black/Red. She had it engraved also. On the bright side, I am on a first name basis with my jeweler.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I got some more Philips Hue lights, some woodworking tools (a few Bessy Clamps and some Woodpeckers squares and T-squares), a ton of beef jerky...

...oh, and an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world for me and my wife from my company. Yahtzee!
wait wtf? that's ridiculous did you win some willy wonka lottery or something?

in that case you may as well shoot for the stars bro, i hear north korea is nice this time of year.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
wait wtf? that's ridiculous did you win some willy wonka lottery or something?
At our company Christmas party, the executives put 54 envelopes on a Christmas tree and one-by-one we each got to pick one at random. Inside each one had a gift in it - the worst gift was $300 cash. I got the grand prize for the vacation package.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I got a flannel shirt, and a huge bag full of knobs from my wife (seriously, she gave me enough to replace all the gold doorknobs in the house with burnished bronze!) and my favorite gift this year, my youngest gave me a prized glow-in-the-dark snake, a rainbow drawing of us, and some precious found coins.
Yes well every Christmas party we went to this year people got a wax and wool candle and an engagement photo LMFAO it was an easy year for presents. Christmas Market is my shit.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
What is that? Some sort of bondage gear or something?

Are you sure you didn't want to tag @bwhite220 or maybe @kit_luce ?
o_O
The hell you tagging me for me for? I'm not into that weird stuff myself (I'm happy to be a curator for others though lol). Those are ice treads. It's a cold weather thing lol