What's new

What Other Forums Do You Belong To?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Posting this morning in the Pets of BOTL thread I get the feel of Deja VU. Have I already posted to this or was that on another forum? I hate to be redundant and post the same things over and over, but I find with all the forums I belong to it is hard to keep it straight. I took quick stock of the other forums I belong to and realize I am tied into quite a few communities. What other forums do you participate in?

BOTL
Puff.com
CigarObsession.com
TheGarageJournal.com
Martinlogaownersclub.com
MossbergOwnersclub.com
cyrilhuzeblog.com
Rswarrior.com
Timezone.com
Basenjiforums.com
SSRfanatic.com
everythingdulcimer.com
XDtalk.com
azbilliards.com
coffegeek.com
home-barista.com
clubchopper.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Currently between jobs and my last one had me away from home 5 nights a week with no time for anything but work. I have taken the last few months to reengage in many of my passions and let my wife bring home the bacon for a while.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Wow. That's a lot of forums. I've joined many forums over the years so if you're on one and notice a danthebugman it's likely me. That said, I haven't stuck around any of them like I have BOTL...must be something about you guys that keeps bringing me back. The only other forum I really frequent is homebrewtalk.com.

Dan

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Here and socnet are the only forums I currently participate in...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm on about twenty forums focusing on gaming and technology, have left about a hundred over the years, and then have ten or so I occasionally visit over the month, and each year I join three or four new ones for a few months as well. All together, likely near fourty currently.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good Forums are a blessing and I am a member of about 5 that I visit all the time. Cigar Forums tend to have the best of the best since we already enjoy something that we already like. One thing about any Forum is the tendency to misunderstand or misconstrue things that are said...people tend to assign a 'mood' or emotion from the source and that tends to make things a bit negative. Emoticons tend to help the thought process a bit but receivership of the written word still tends to evoke problems. Forums are still a great way to share information and develop relationships..it just needs to be a bit more understood sometimes.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This was my first, but ive been enjoying the saints and sinners too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4
Yes! I was SNS first, then one other just for CC's, last was BOTL. No particular reason for the order. Just liked SNS and decided to branch out to other forums.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
SnS for me is a place to learn new things about the brand. Sometimes it can be difficult to sift through the minutia though. Seems like there are a tight group of individuals there tho. I made the choice to make BOTL my home, and it is hard for me to make new friends, like moving to a new school when you are a kid.?!... I'll try and be more active there in the future, but we'll see.

Last edited:

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Used to be active on a couple golf forums, and even helped create one that has gotten pretty popular (as forums go I suppose), but not playing as much took away the desire to be active there. Plus, I just wanted to talk about playing golf not feel like I had to "keep up with the Jones" buying a new $400 driver every 6 months or $1000 set of irons every year and play golf balls that cost $50 a dozen just to have them end up in the woods or the lake.