What's new

What other sticks give off the voluminous smoke like LPs?

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Try the Liga Privada Smoke Voluminator 5000...

Oh, wait.....All their sticks are like that!

Seriously, can't really think of any REG production sticks that produce as much smoke as LP product. Just great quality stuff.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow... that Saka guy sounds like he knows his shit! <snicker>

Ima L Urker
<cough cough>

ps: Thanks JDog for reposting this - I actually grabbed a copy and saved it into a word file myself... lol

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Saka,

I want to take a moment to commend you, right here, publicly. You are an amazing dude, tremendous asset to DE and to anyone who should have you as a friend.

Nuff Said.
JDizzle

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
just to share this: rolling at the magic game with my nerds, pllaying cards, boys having some beers, good evening out. my one dude was burning an undercrown, and i had a t52, both sharing a tray. my guy turns to me and goes, "y'know, you're right, that is like something out of an old hannah barbera cartoon! like a smoke screen!" gotta love it. o)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I took the advise of two suggestions which were available to me immediately and had a San Lotano oval yesterday as well as an Undercrown this afternoon and the smoke levels of both were amazing. I've never had a LP grace my presence and I'm hoping to save up the money to budget in a 5er soon or get into the newbie gift thread and maybe score one, but both sticks not only smoked amazing in the tray, but the volumes of effortless smoke as well as how well the clouds stayed together were amazing. I know they are two different makers and apparently not even on the same level as the LP's, but I can say for the first time already in my 2 days as a member that I've experienced a great suggestion from another on here.

I should have the extra cash in 3 weeks for a 5er of LP's, cannot possibly wait to set fire and create smoke signals!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Outstanding post JD... that is, JDog. Oh, you too JD. =c)

My NC humidor is slowly being taken over by Ligas and Padron FRs and 26s. I must love me some billowy smoke. Keep up the good work Steve and JD, and remember no matter how much we whine about availability, never, never change the blend.

Cheers to you guys.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saka,

I want to take a moment to commend you, right here, publicly. You are an amazing dude, tremendous asset to DE and to anyone who should have you as a friend.

Nuff Said.
JDizzle
Shit... I think I am getting buttered up for a pay cut.... <snicker>

Steve Saka
'will work for cigars'

ps: Luv' you too amigo... in a Al Pacino, brotherly kinda way...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Saka,

Nuff Said.
JDizzle
Luv' you too amigo... in a Al Pacino, brotherly kinda way...
Get a room you two! :smokingbo

Just kidding. I will say, you two are the most entertaining and interesting duo around. Interacting with JD around here and on Facebook, and seeing Steve post countless, clearly well-thought-out, and detailed answers to countless questions... well, there just isn't another company out there with that kind of presence and commitment to the community!

Kudos to you both for your passion for your products, and your clearly evident love of the cigar community. You guys are awesome!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
the new Undercrown Viva puts out as much smoke as the Liga #9, almost more. Also (and I know im gonna get flack for this one but whatever, I smoke what I like) the Natural Irish Hops by Drew Estate put off more smoke than the Liga #9 and the Undercrown Viva combined. It was CRAZY the amount of smoke pouring out of the Natural Irish. I got just one on a bid win but I will get more. Tasty for something different and CRAZY volumes of white bellowing smoke and IVORY white ash.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would like to thank everyone for this thread. It's forced me to smoke and undercrown viva for lunch and and FFP for dinner.

And yes. I started thinking about this last night before I went to bed.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The LP's give off a boatload of smoke. Right now smoking a PDR Oscuro. Its a close 2nd.