What's new

What percentage is CC s ?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Maybe.05% cc, almost all of the one I’ve had have been okay at best, most have been underwhelming, a couple that were decent but nothing special . I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that CC aren’t for me although I haven’t completely given up.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Maybe.05% cc, almost all of the one I’ve had have been okay at best, most have been underwhelming, a couple that were decent but nothing special . I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that CC aren’t for me although I haven’t completely given up.
I’ve said this before but it bears repeating here - I was the same way for a long time, where CC were ok but I smoked mostly NC, until a few years ago when I cut back big time on my alcohol intake - after a while, all those Nic ligeros were a little strong for me so I decided to try CC again and it just clicked, and it’s been downhill for me ever since.

If you like to drink and want to give CC another chance, maybe wait until you end up going a few days without a drink, then try CC with your morning coffee one day

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ve said this before but it bears repeating here - I was the same way for a long time, where CC were ok but I smoked mostly NC, until a few years ago when I cut back big time on my alcohol intake - after a while, all those Nic ligeros were a little strong for me so I decided to try CC again and it just clicked, and it’s been downhill for me ever since.

If you like to drink and want to give CC another chance, maybe wait until you end up going a few days without a drink, then try CC with your morning coffee one day
That’s good advice for anyone! Haven’t had any alcohol in 14 1/2 years so I don’t believe that’s the reason!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is nothing wrong with not liking cubans or more specifically; not liking the cubans you have tried so far. There is not one rule that states smokers have to like cubans. If you perfer a specific flavor profile and that profile happens to be common in cubans than that's good. If you dont then thats good also. There are so many quality cigar makers/blenders that you shouldnt be hung up on cubans.

Just like whiskey, beer, wine, ect its about finding the flavor profile you enjoy, no matter where they came from. I have had cuban special editions that (to me) were underwhelming compared to a padron 3000 with a few years on it. The fun is trying stuff out until you find what you like. To me thats the fun part of cigars. Exploring, aging, and tinkering.

That being said, try smoking without drinking (even coffee or tea). That should help a bit.

Sent from my SM-N986N using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
54.43% says my spreadsheet. It was way higher before I bought 10 boxes of an NC I like when I saw it for a song.

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
currently approx. 98 %

I keep a few NCs for friends and the odd " first timer "

Illusione
Papas Fritas
Alec Bradley
La Gloria Cubana
Man O War
Bahia Maduro