What's new

What Pipes do ya have?

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I am new to the hobby...around Decemeber 1st for me. I have a Dr. Grabow, a Velani, and a corncob.

So far I have enjoyed the Dunhill965 and Mac Baren Virginia #1.

So, what do you have and what do you like to smoke in em?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I just bought a Dr. Grabow Royal Duke this past Friday. So far I've only tried the drugstore Vintage Black & Gold that I got with it and one bowl(?) each of the Dunhill 965 and Mac Baren Virginia #1 that Dwavs was kind enough to give me samplers of (along with some others I haven't tried yet). Thanks Dave!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've got 95 pipes ... from medium/high grade Castellos to cheaper, older Kaywoodies.

I enjoy a wide range of tobaccos, but my favorites include:

AC Peterson #499 Navy Cut
Astley's 109 Flake
Blatter Reserve
Bufflehead Cinnamon Teal
Esoterica Margate + Pembroke
G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake + Rum Flake
GL Pease Barbary Coast, Bohemian Scandal + Cairo
MacBaren Dark Twist + Navy Flake
McClelland 5100, 25th Anniv, Deep Hollow + Frog Morton
Rattray Highland Targe + Marlin Flake

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got one nice pipe, a Castello, and 7 medium to low end pipes that I cycle...My favorite tobbaco right now is Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, second fave would have to the the Erik Nording Hunters blends..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got about 130 pipes left after sending a few away.. anything from cheap and nasty to Dunhills.. from fairly modern and to antique (early 1800s)...
Used to have about 200.... still looking at reducing the collection somewhat but find it harder and harder to give any up ha ha...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've got two corncobs and one Bjarne. Dunno if anyone's ever heard of them, but I like the pipe. I'm actually even getting halfway decent at smoking it. I'd tell you my fave tobacco, but I haven't really been able to tell the difference between all the ones I've tried! :lol: I'm getting there, though...

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I have 12 boswells and add at least one a year.

2 ruthenbergs
2 meers.
2 Savinalli's
some older Dr grabows.
1 Tinsky Pipe I desgined the shape and had custom made.
over all around 60 pipes.
it used to be 100+ but i have traded and given a lot away.
my dream pipe is a Larry Roush pipe.
I smoke mostly Va's
and english blends.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Charatans, Upshalls, Dunhills, Petersons, and 2 Ashtons ... enjoy smoking non-aromatic Virginias, mainly "Hunter's Pride" from With Pipe and Book in Lake Placid, New York, and "Currituck" from McCranies.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I only have one pipe but it's pretty badass. It's plastic and brightly colored and you put bubble solution in it and it blows bubbles out of TWO separate little bowls!
We should have a pipe herf sometime so I can show you guys my cool piece. I'll have to find it first, tho.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Halon said:
I only have one pipe but it's pretty badass. It's plastic and brightly colored and you put bubble solution in it and it blows bubbles out of TWO separate little bowls!
We should have a pipe herf sometime so I can show you guys my cool piece. I'll have to find it first, tho.

TYLER
That does it, Halon ... out of the Pipe Room ... and take this bottle of Lemon Joy with you! :)

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hey man, I can understand you're jealous. I got it in Japan and if you're nice to me then maybe sometime if we ever meet I'll let you try it out. ;)

But seriously, tho, I haven't gotten into pipes yet but I definitely will sometime. Yet another thing on my to-do list.

TYLER

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have a very old cornpipe around somewhere, probably my grandpas or great grandpas. Thinking about taking up pipes since you guys are such a bad influence.