Votes: 138 53.5%
  • 50-54

Votes: 107 41.5%
  • 56 or larger

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll smoke anything 55 RG or less with just about equal preference. I wish there were more lanceros in the 40 RG size as the extra 2 over the 38 size makes it a lot more enjoyable to me (or maybe it's just the L40 is that much better).

Also, this was covered early in the thread, but Punishers are awesome even though I know they're a ridiculous gimmick.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i will smoke anything well made and well thought out, and anything gifted with good intention (NO pvnishers!), but given the choice, a 5 3/4 x 46 true CG would be my default. just discovering petit coronas, and learning the patience for lanceros, but a corona or coron gorda just shines to me.
100% agree, even with the pvnishers part

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I dont know why but I seem to like the smaller rg better as well. It seems like every really large rg cigar I smoked was too strong for me. Probably just being new and possibly just being a sissy...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I cannot answer this question because I don't have a "favorite" ring size, nor do I have a favorite length.

My favorite Paul Garmirian is the Bombones at 3.5X43, while on the other end of the spectrum is my favorite size of LFD Coronado is the Corona Gorda at 7X60. I love robustos in the 5X50 size and enjoy a slim panatella at 6.25X38.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the robusto size but like others, I'll smoke anything in any size that tastes good. Unfortunately most of the cigars I've found lately with the flavors I like are in the 56-60 range. I have no problem smoking them - in fact, the Man O' War Phalanx at 6.5 x 56 is my current favorite smoke - but they do take a much bigger time investment.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer a ring gauge around 48 on most occasions, but have enjoyed smokes that run larger and smaller. The smaller sizes (lanceros) require a different pace for some reason.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah the never ending debate. A lot of guys are scared off by bigger RGs but I find them to be more enjoyable than in my younger days. You get weird looks but they can offer up a longer more sustainable smoke.