What's new

What to do you with gifted Machine Made cigars?

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So I finished my bachelor's degree, and a non-smoking buddy gave me some machine made cigars as a present that he bought from the local drug store... I don't want to be rude, so I am looking for any suggestions on ways to put these things to use. So far I have come up with these options:

1) Kindling on the fire pit

2) Hand them out to bums

3) Add them to the charcoal in the grill to give my burgers added flavor

4) Give them to a medicinal marijuana dispensary so they can roll blunts with them

Anyone else have any ideas?

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Depends how long ago they were purchased from the drug store. If they look like these, smoke up! :smokingbo

thebayratt

Satori's Dad "NTA_Shawn"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just smoke one... it may be a diamond in the rough!

Then if he asks how'd you like them, you can say, "not my flavor profile, but thanks for the thought/gift." Then you can do what you please with them.

Its the thought that counts, how many gifts has your grandmother or distant relative givein you that you didn't like, but you smiled and said thanks!!

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I say smoke em or save em as pawn offs. Or try and experiment and let them age a decade and see if they turn into something special. How good a buddy is he? if you two are pretty close then just say thanks and say there not your cup o tea.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just smoke them. You'll survive. And may even find something that you like once in a while as a cheap alternative. Just out of college, you probably don't have an unlimited budget anyway.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I say smoke em or save em as pawn offs. Or try and experiment and let them age a decade and see if they turn into something special. How good a buddy is he? if you two are pretty close then just say thanks and say there not your cup o tea.
X2
It'd be fun to have one each year on the anniversary of your graduation, see how they turn out.

Cheers :ccool:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
infuse them with bacardi 151... put them in a tupperware container or jar with a soaked sponge or full shotglass of 151. let them sit for a long time... 1 month is probably ok, but 3 months is better.

if you like coconut, you can use maliboom boom instead of 151.

once 3 months pass, set up some tiki torches, roast up a pig and some pineapple, get some girls in hula skirts, and enjoy yourself some island-themed cigars. good times lie ahead for you, my friend.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When I first switched from machine-mades to hand-mades I put my few remaining Garcia y Vegas in the humidor, just to see if it helped any. Six months later they weren't bad at all. I never bothered reviewing one, but if I had they probably would have scored a 75 or so on my 100-point scale. Seriously.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wrap a another band around them and stick them in a Mooch-a-dor. This has a two prong effect it saves your good smokes and it leaves the mooch confused wondering what all the fuss is over a certian brand as they taste the same as his usual white owl.

Just don't give them to anyone you like, just the dreaded cigar mooch.

Last edited: