What's new

What to stock up on

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Lets say a law gets passed and cigars are all going up to ridiculous prices :cryloud:...
What would be good to stock up on now that is affordable and a decent every day smoke?

I am thinking maybe something like a regular fuente line. Stick some boxes away in a cooler to ease the pain of expensive taxes.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Stock up on whatever is already in your top 10. I wouldn't go overboard right now, but definately shop around and keep your eyes open for good prices.

Who knows what the future will bring ... but any new law / change to existing law will not take affect overnight. And if the SCHIP (or something similiar) does somehow get voted in you can bet that retailers will be having huge sales in order to move out inventory.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Well I am just curious what people would pick if they only had XX amount of dollars and knew that you could never buy cigars ever again after that day hypothetically, what would you stock up on?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well I am just curious what people would pick if they only had XX amount of dollars and knew that you could never buy cigars ever again after that day hypothetically, what would you stock up on?
Seeds.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I call foul - you have now changed the parameters of the original question from avoiding high taxes to never buying cigars again.

I'm afraid that calls for night in the box until your mind is right. Boss Paul ... take him away.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Padrons
Opus
Anejos

These are expensive and hard to get know. When/If that law gets passed ........ouch !!!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I call foul - you have now changed the parameters of the original question from avoiding high taxes to never buying cigars again.

I'm afraid that calls for night in the box until your mind is right. Boss Paul ... take him away.
Oh no! What have I done! :cryloud: :pokemyeye :lookaroun