What's new

What tobacco are you chewing?

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
How do you like the pouches? I had a buddy switch from chew to pouches and says its better.
They're much neater.... But I always felt like i had to line my lip with 3-4 pouches to even get the slightest kick from them... You also dont get that initial uber bitter flavor... But then again... The flavor you want was also muted to me.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
How do you like the pouches? I had a buddy switch from chew to pouches and says its better.
I actually was using them for medical purposes & just never switched from them. I had a bad underbite through all of my youth. They had to wait for my bones to quit growing to fix it. I had simultaneous upper & lower jaw surgery in my early twenties to correct it. But because of that & crooked teeth, I was in braces most of the way through high school & the first half of my twenties. So, pouches for me.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wild berry rooster had just come out, I think I was 15 maybe 16. I have never been that sick in my life. Literally the only time I touched the stuff. Red man however I’ll take a little pinch of when I’m playing ball. And if memory serves me right there was this stuff called apple jack that was great too.