What's new

What was best/your favorite Superbowl Commercial

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
For me the Best was the Clint Eastwood at halftime
[YOUTUBE]_PE5V4Uzobc[/YOUTUBE]

But one i enjoyed the most was the dog fetching Bud Light.
[YOUTUBE]QhWl6NsNmFI[/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Both Doritos commercials did it for me. The great dane burying the cat and granny slingshoting the baby. Both funny as hell.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Loved seeing John Stamos getting headbutted, couldn't have happened to a more obnoxious guy.

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Sorry Clint Eastwood...You are one of my favorites, but no bail-outs, no stimulus, no such thing as too big to fail.

Capitalism works best, if the Government does not get to pick the winners and the losers.

It was sad to see such an American icon take a communist position.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I dig the Dorito's dog/missing cat, but the Eastwood one was a nice change of pace from all these companies trying to make the funny commercials during SB halftime.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Sorry Clint...You are one of my favorites, but no bail-outs, no stimulus, no such thing as too big to fail.

Capitalism works best, if the Government does not get to pick the winners and the losers.

:chat: Me thinks this comment belongs "next door." I am sure Alwayslit would have sumthin to say about it. :grin:

MiamiCigarCompany

MCC Barry
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
2 years in a row for me the winner has been Chrysler and the city of Detroit.
Amazing commercials, to bad the car's don't fit the mold of what consumers want.

I drive a Caddy, and will always drive and American car, but I pay the price at the pump. Being a loyalist at times is an expensive proposition.

2nd best commercial was the M&M commercial.

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Fiat commercial with the Super Model speaking Italian. I could watch that one a thousand times and never get tired of it......

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho"]FIAT 500 Abarth - 2012 Super Bowl Commercial - Seduction - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Sorry Clint Eastwood...You are one of my favorites, but no bail-outs, no stimulus, no such thing as too big to fail.

You could almost hear the pink in his voice:grin: