What's new

What was best/your favorite Superbowl Commercial

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Well I am sure he did not write the commercial. I don't think he meant to be unAmerican. He just bought the left wing spin on Communism like all the other Obama supports have done. They have no idea.
Got a debate thread going, if you feel so inclined:smile:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Got a debate thread going, if you feel so inclined:smile:
No free speech on this board for me. I was banned from the debate room after defending myself from some personal attacks and deliberate misquotes that a less than honest BOTL had posted.

I wish I could deliver the intellectual beatdown you and I both know you need. :grin:

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
“I’m a big hawk on cutting the deficit. I was against the stimulus thing too. We shouldn’t be bailing out the banks and the car companies.” – Clint Eastwood, Nov. 7, 2011, Los Angeles Times

My apologies Mr. Eastwood. I knew you were all American.

I am sure he was just trying to do something that sound pro America with out thinking it was a bail-out that got them there.

Last edited:

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
“I’m a big hawk on cutting the deficit. I was against the stimulus thing too. We shouldn’t be bailing out the banks and the car companies.” – Clint Eastwood, Nov. 7, 2011, Los Angeles Times

My apologies Mr. Eastwood. I knew you were all American.

I am sure he was just trying to do something that sound pro America with out thinking it was a bail-out that got them there.
Wow have u totally hijacked this thread......

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
No free speech on this board for me. I was banned from the debate room after defending myself from some personal attacks and deliberate misquotes that a less than honest BOTL had posted.

I wish I could deliver the intellectual beatdown you and I both know you need. :grin:

I hear you loud and clear:smile:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
I was banned from the debate room after defending myself from some personal attacks and deliberate misquotes that a less than honest BOTL had posted.
Let's not revise history here. You were removed after you made some very derogatory remarks to another member.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Commercials were awful - top to bottom.....NOT Super Bowl worthy. I was very pleased to see the eTrade baby come on....even that one was a huge disappointment. Nothing from this year will ever be discussed in the same conversation as Terry Tate or Clydesdales playing football, or Mean Joe Greene, or any of a hundred other far better commercials of the past. I'd have rather watched the tree clobber Rosanne Barr 30 or 40 times than sit and watch the garbage they showed this year.