What's new

What weighs 167lbs more than me and makes 202 RWHP?

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My new love! Went to Ducati Bellevue to test-ride a standard Panigale, with my sights set on a Panigale S Tricolore in a month or so when my Hypermotard is sold. They made me an offer on a R model I couldn't refuse...

Even with the stock suspension settings, grip levels are massive. The forks are just incredible - better than my old racebike setup. This rides like a 600cc bike powered by an atom bomb.

The exhaust is WIDE OPEN all the way from headers to exhaust tip. No cat, no exhaust valves, nothing to get in the way of the symphony it produces. She speaks to me in tongues.

A few observations in 50mi of ownership:
1. EVERYBODY from little kids to old people take notice, like an Italian Supermodel in a Lamborghini
2. EVERYBODY wants to race me, especially if they have a Honda Civic.
3. Even in race leathers with an orange backpack and a LOUD-ASS red bike, you are still invisible to people leaving bars with handicap tags on their cars. Wow.

Ideas for mods? Not planning much. Just adjustable rearsets after my old race mechanic sets up the suspension for me.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
That thing is fucking sick. Congrats on the new purchase dude. I've always had a bit of a hard on for the streetfighter S myself. Been afraid to go in though because I'm sure it'd be nothing but bad news for me. If you don't mind me asking what did they want for one out the door. Warning: your response may cause me to have to go into my new local Ducati dealership.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That thing is fucking sick. Congrats on the new purchase dude. I've always had a bit of a hard on for the streetfighter S myself. Been afraid to go in though because I'm sure it'd be nothing but bad news for me. If you don't mind me asking what did they want for one out the door. Warning: your response may cause me to have to go into my new local Ducati dealership.
Thanks! If I lived in MI I honestly would not buy a bike like this. Colder than WA, less twisty roads, less racetracks, more punitive speeding laws, etc.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
That thing is sick! I always kept to cruisers myself to try to slowdown...
Yeah I turn into super-mega-ultra-douchebag when I throw a leg over this thing. I realized SERIOUS restraint was needed when I came up to a red light at 107mph. But the brakes were more than capable! Not a stranger to 1100cc+ sportbikes, but DAYUM!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nice... as in very nice. Cars never stand a chance when racing sport bikes, yet still they try.

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Dude, that is the bike that ALMOST kept me in the sportbike world. It was between that and crossing over to the Harley world. I went the Harley route. Sick piece of machinery though.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
No way I ever get a bike like that. I'd be dead in two days.

It's beautiful, man! Just beautiful.

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Sweet ride man. I been eyeballin the new Norton. Still like riding my Harley though. Guess I'm old.
Agree.... I want a Harley Street Glide. That's a badass beautiful Duc my buddy has the new BMW 1000rr and its just outright stupid fast!!!!! I'll just settle for my Yamaha vstar and my American Ironhorse Outlaw:) Congrats on the new bike brother. Hope it brings you tons of enjoyment. Peace.......Bryan

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Unless you're going even further with track grade I wouldn't touch it. And #2 applies to all of us LOL civics camaros and mustangs ...ugh congrats that's a helluva pick up. I'm not a duc fan but I respect em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2