What's new

What weighs 167lbs more than me and makes 202 RWHP?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Man so much nicer being at work and seeing it on a computer rather then my phone! Believe my father in law ride a 848.

Nice... as in very nice. Cars never stand a chance when racing sport bikes, yet still they try.
You'd be surprised, back in my street racing days we had some fast freakin cars out there that would take on bikes. I once surprised the crap out of a 600 when he couldn't shake me, liter bikes are a different story.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
You'd be surprised, back in my street racing days we had some fast freakin cars out there that would take on bikes. I once surprised the crap out of a 600 when he couldn't shake me, liter bikes are a different story.
Only car that ever came close to giving my Busa A problem was a viper Hennessy 700. Cars feel fast to people that don't ride. Don't get me wrong I know there are some cars that can run with some bikes but those aren't the guys that pull up on you gunnin the engine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Only car that ever came close to giving my Busa A problem was a viper Hennessy 700. Cars feel fast to people that don't ride. Don't get me wrong I know there are some cars that can run with some bikes but those aren't the guys that pull up on you gunnin the engine lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Oh I know, I use to ride an 03 R1 but some smaller cc/older bikes such as a 600 as I mentioned are quick but aren't the fastest. You also have to remember that yes on paper bikes can be faster, but on the road its left to the driver and their skill limits.

Man a busa is the caddy of bikes, so freakin huge. I didn't like riding my buddies busa much, was also kind funny to watch him on out Orange Grove rides. He didn't like to take corners so hard, one 90 degree turn came up and after I went through I was looking in the side mirror to watch him take it, all I saw was him go straight and right off the road.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Cars never stand a chance when racing sport bikes, yet still they try.
My son's car competes with most bikes no problem. 0-60 in 4.4 seconds, this bike however would blow his doors off at about a second faster!

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Stomp Grips and the DP Racing Seat went on today. Off to KFG tomorrow for suspension setup. Other than that and the DP GP Quick-shifter arriving next week she'll stay stock. Love the suede on the seat, reminds me of the interior of a Lamborghini Murcielago SV.

The racing seat was the ergo change I needed to make my knees reach the tank recess and lock into it. The seat is firmer and raised up about 1.5" toward the front. Keeps me planted and the tank no longer smacks my nuts when I so much as think about the brake lever. :)

201mi so far but riding lots Fri/Sat/Sun. Booked the 600mi glorified oil change for next week. Get this. Ducati doesn't even sell oil filters for this bike to the public. If you want an oil change YOU HAVE TO BRING IT IN FOR SERVICE. That'll take a bit of getting used to for me since I love working on bikes, but the oil change is such a PITA on this thing I'm starting to think the $50 labor is worth it for the hassle.

The rearsets on this bike are the best stockers I've ever used. Smooth as $1K Satos. The quickshifter is loads of fun on the street too!

Been playing with tire pressures and Race/Sport/Wet Maps. I cannot overstate how awesome it is that I can switch from 202hp for sweepers to 120hp for twisties with 3 clicks of a button!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Looking good brother, ugh this is making me tempted to just go down to our local dealer and look these over. My buddy works there and keep telling me to stop in and test ride whatever I want.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Looking good brother, ugh this is making me tempted to just go down to our local dealer and look these over. My buddy works there and keep telling me to stop in and test ride whatever I want.
Do it! Test rides are a slippery slope though. Also, the Panigale base & S models ride like clapped-out rattletraps compared to the R, so you may just be like "bah! this bike is a POS!"

Web

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Awesome bike my friend!!! I currently ride a 2010 Harley Ultra, but I'm a motorcycle guy, I love all bikes and appreciate the different types and riders. In a perfect world you'd have two or three in the garage. Ride Safe and Thanks for the pics!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh good lord. The Panigale is gorgeous. I honest didn't think you could get any better looking than the 1198, but they managed to do it. Honestly, the only reason I don't buy one is because I know I'd be dead in less than six months. Between the awful drivers here in Arizona and my love of speed I'd be toast. Congratulations!