What's new

What Would Be Your Dream Gun?

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Just like the title says. If you could have one gun, no matter the cost or legality of it, what would it be?

Mine would be an HK G36K

I was about half way done with the SL8 to G36 build before i had to sell it due to college needs. Always regretted that.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've always wanted an MP5SD. Something about an integrally suppressed submachine gun that barely makes a clicking noise when you shoot it makes me want one really bad.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Oh hey, another twin cities brother :thumbsup:

I would want one of Travis Haley's personal China Dolls. Sad part is I know the person who owns both of them. Kills me every time I see them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ah... that AA-12. go for home defense, but near pointless for anything else. even combat, unless your indoors it aint worth a shit. sweet gun though...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can't see the picture but i can tell by the properties of the link that it's a mini gun? right? if so, pretty sweet. you could mount it in your attic incase the zombie apocolypse ever kicks off.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Oh hey, another twin cities brother :thumbsup:

I would want one of Travis Haley's personal China Dolls. Sad part is I know the person who owns both of them. Kills me every time I see them.
MY mouth waters every time i see that doll give me the finger, those lowers are too cool! saw one for sale 2 years ago, i should have got it, but the $2500+ INITIAL bid was a bit out of my price range :bigeyes:

So this person you know...happen to remember their address? :devil:

Great ideas this far brothers. My dream gun is definitely not as cool as some of yours, that's for sure. But since i was soooo close to having one it left me wanting

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
ah... that AA-12. go for home defense, but near pointless for anything else. even combat, unless your indoors it aint worth a shit. sweet gun though...
I would have to disagree with this statement. a shotgun always has uses, especially one that is mag fed, automatic and surprisingly light for its size. sure the M1014 is about 3lbs lighter, but its still limited to a 6+1 capacity.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
MY mouth waters every time i see that doll give me the finger, those lowers are too cool! saw one for sale 2 years ago, i should have got it, but the $2500+ INITIAL bid was a bit out of my price range :bigeyes:

So this person you know...happen to remember their address? :devil:
Yep! And now they go for 5k+ just for the lowers. A complete rifle that belonged to Travis... dear god.

And no address, but I can tell you how to find him :bouncetau

I would have to disagree with this statement. a shotgun always has uses, especially one that is mag fed, automatic and surprisingly light for its size. sure the M1014 is about 3lbs lighter, but its still limited to a 6+1 capacity.
Exactly. Shotguns will always have their role.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
The Zorg ZF-1 ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pxjnl1yuXk"]Zorg's ZF-1 gun - YouTube[/ame]

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
HK G3. I shot these with the German Army, long, long ago. It was one of the finest rifles I ever held in my hands.