What's new

What Would Be Your Dream Gun?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to disagree with this statement. a shotgun always has uses, especially one that is mag fed, automatic and surprisingly light for its size. sure the M1014 is about 3lbs lighter, but its still limited to a 6+1 capacity.
ok, well. besides breaching, CQC, and hunting what other uses are there for a full auto shotgun... i'm drawing a blank.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
There’s a ton of good dream guns up here, super entertaining to see everyone’s style. Since I would like to see more, I'm going to give this a bump with another rifle of my dreams.

The HK XM8

Essentially a tweaked HK G36, but it’s got a few more bells and whistles on it that makes it a true dream gun for me. Sadly these are impossible to own due to them being discontinued. Apparently the US Military prefer guns that don’t melt while firing a combat load in 140 degree weather...

Can you see what company I prefer long guns through :hearteyes

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The MP5 is a great gun to shoot, smooth as butter on F/A. But i would have to give the nod to a HK UMP 45 when it comes to sub size guns. That thing can put a double tap 4 inches apart at 25 meters.