What's new

What would the reaction be if...

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My wife doesn't know and has never been concerned. She knows I enjoy an occasional cigar. I don't think I have purchased any cigars so far this year and bought very few in 2016. I have just been smoking what I have bought the 3 years previous and have been resting. But I only smoke 1-2 cigars a week anyway.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
In my best Hogans Heroes impression, "If she seez nothzing, she knowz nothzing." She once told me, "it's your card". Worse thing she could have said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
"Just another bomb honey"

Then that wino showed up...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I had one hell of a time explaining the wino bomb! :ROFLMAO: She just KNEW I'd bought it, didn't help that I'd been shopping around for a bigger humi... Lmao!
Other than that, she's pretty cool about making herself not care about my cigar spending.. just as long as the bills are paid, and she's kept happy!:playful:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The wifepiece is pretty cool with my cigar spending. She knows I work hard for my money and I always put the family first, so she doesn't complain. If anything, I feel guilty. So I try to even it out and go overboard on her for her birthday, xmas, Mother's Day, etc.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
nobody to account for how my money is spent, it's the tits :)

and even if my gf lived with me or cared, she smokes cigars too and tends to have more expensive tastes than I do (if you can believe that)