What's new

What would you buy

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I am wanting to do the same thing. I'm figuring I can buy them anytime during the first year of his life, and can get a month and year to match his birthday. I already have a special cigar to celebrate his birth. Then 1 per year until he is 17, leaving 8 remaining. We can each have 1 on his 18th, 19th, 20th and 21st B'days. Of course if he decides he does not like cigars, then more for me.

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
First off Congratulations! Get what you like and what you can afford. If you can swing the Behike's go for it. You go with something you like that will only get better with age also that's a bit more affordable.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Party Lusis or Sir Winstons. Both require age imo to be mind blowing. I have both from 08 Winnies and 09 Lusis and I would right now go with the 09 Lusis. The Lusis are already smoking good Winnies not so much......
Jfire,

*sigh... Lucy is mind blowing, and Winnie is just meh... You're my idol, man!

But back to talking about cigars...
:thinkidea

-Fauzi

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Not sure what that has to do with the OP's question unless you're recommending these as his choice?

Shrug.

To answer you, though...

"Lancero" is hard to officially define... there are a lot of panatella and lonsdale style cigars in the habanos lineup...

Trini Fundies, Cohiba Lanceros, Monte MEs all come to mind at the top of the heap that most would consider "lanceros."

Cheers!
I am just in search of a box of cigars for the same reason. I guess my question does not really have much to do with Plush's question.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I still need to do this for my kids b-days as well. So I'll need to find a box/cab of something with a DIC 2007 box code an one with a MAR 2010 box code.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
First of all, congrats again!!

Secondly....Man have you not learned that by asking questions like this you will only get bombarded by 1,000's of different suggestions? LOL.

Go with what you picture yourself sharing...Get a mental image, and let your heart decide :)

Great gesture...Love the idea!

Last edited:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I like this month / year idea being suggested as well. Have to see if I can drum something up for my kid now that I think about it.

But there should be PLENTY to choose from as far as 2010 inventory goes.

And I also agree with others in that it doesn't have to be LE/RE type, or even Behikes for that matter (although that wouldn't suck).....

Pick a stick YOU love, and think your potential future little Habano smoker might also be able appreciate w/ you.

Even something like a PSD4 would be cool. Heck by the time they're 18 years old, those could be some amazing smokes!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Party Lusis or Sir Winstons. Both require age imo to be mind blowing. I have both from 08 Winnies and 09 Lusis and I would right now go with the 09 Lusis. The Lusis are already smoking good Winnies not so much......
But if he is only smoking one per year, they will get significant age...and the presentation on the Sir Winstons is so much classier.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Secondly....Man have you not learned that by asking questions like this you will only get bombarded by 1.000's of different suggestions? LOL.
You'd figure a thread like this would be good for more than at least 1 suggestions. So far he has quite a few, actually.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I meant one thousandth of a suggestion, dude.....Duh!!

Guess all of your traveling don't take you near no schools....
My schools taught me that one thousandth = 0.001-duh!

If you were going for thousands of suggestions, that would have been 1,000.

If you were going for something else, well I'm not a mind reader and can only take the post as literal as it was posted.