What's new

What Would You Do?

ToranoFan

BOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You have 1 prized stick, its a 20 year old stogie that has long been out of production. Its very expensive, nicely aged , you have never tried one before. You have been saving this for the perfect occasion.

The sexiest woman you have ever seen comes home with you one night, you get to fooling around and she whispers in your ear """ You can have me all night long or you can have your stogie, but you cant have both!!!!""""

Do you say -

A) To hell with you, im keeping the stogie
B) I never liked these things anyway and toss it
C) Toss it, bang her brains out then look in the dumpster for how much stogie you can salvage
D) Tie her up while smoking the stogie and defiling her

:roundtheh :blob: :applause: :halfgrinw :glassesgr :crackwhip

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
as long as the girl is not older than that 20 year old cigar, i'd be fine giving up the smoke.
60 minutes of smoking vs. 3 hours of crazy-crazy monkey sex.................. the woman wins.
but if you tell my fiancee, i'll deny everything:halfgrinw

kirscovitch

Mad Matt
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There's peace in a Larranaga, there's calm in a Henry Clay,
And a woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke.
~ Rudyard Kipling

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I'd keep the stick, it took me thirty years to get the wife ok about cigars.........At my age I don't think I'm gonna live long enough to get the ok for sexy broads.

ToranoFan

BOTL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd keep the stick, it took me thirty years to get the wife ok about cigars.........At my age I don't think I'm gonna live long enough to get the ok for sexy broads.
haha lol nice choice. You aint that old bro, but when your gone we can cure, roll and age you and use you in trades if you wish :peace:

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
as long as the girl is not older than that 20 year old cigar, i'd be fine giving up the smoke.
60 minutes of smoking vs. 3 hours of crazy-crazy monkey sex.................. the woman wins.
but if you tell my fiancee, i'll deny everything:halfgrinw
Thats probably what i would do.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
There will always be another sexy chick. Kick her ass to the curb, and smoke the stogie.
Give her ass the boot with 20 year old stogie in hand. Get in your car and go score another hottie that doesn't mind you smoking your stogie while you hit it from the backside!:stretchgr

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Well..............being the sexiest women I have ever seen doesn't mean she will be good in the sack........then again the 20 year old cigar could be crap too..........then again......hell....I'd take so so sex with a hottie all night versus an hour and a half of a great smoke!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Well, I would infer the woman's statement to mean I can't have both her and the cigar in the same evening. So I would put my prized smoke back into my trusty Otterbox ... then bring out the handcuffs and whipped creme.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Look, it's simple...NEVER turn down sex!!!!!

It's a CIGAR! What the hell are you thinking? Especially if she's hot! Sex is like catching a cold. You never know when you are going go get it. You put yourself in a situation where it may or may not happen, then deal with the results like a man!