What's new

what would you do?

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
hey...gotta do what ya gotta do. now that he has a complaint...burn the house down and move..."the gang did it".
but to be honest...what about that dude who stood outside the entrance of his block with an AK during the oakland riots. No one fd with his neighborhood. sometimes you just gotta let em know ur not going quietly!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
For every action there is a reaction...or better yet consequences now who's going to protect his family? 2000 members it's time to move!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Because he had the balls to standup to those thugs he's going to jail....now that's bull shit!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Screw the warning shot, that dip $hit deserved two in the chest and one in the head. Kudos to the dude for standing up to those punks :thumbsup:.

Dan

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
"Yo con mi cuerno de chivo...." :razz:

Good for him for not taking their shit but he antagonized the wrong people.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That ShotSpotter technology pinpoints where a gun has been fired within 35 feet. Police said it also detected two other shootings in nearby Roosevelt that night
and they arrest the guy defending his home and his family?

fuggin PATHETIC.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Screw that, you come onto my property and threaten my life and you'll get a full mag in the chest. The only thing I disagree with is firing a gun without the intent to kill. It's a deadly weapon and should only be used when your life is in imminent danger, and if your life is truly in danger you don't shoot "warning shots".

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Screw that, you come onto my property and threaten my life and you'll get a full mag in the chest. The only thing I disagree with is firing a gun without the intent to kill. It's a deadly weapon and should only be used when your life is in imminent danger, and if your life is truly in danger you don't shoot "warning shots".
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Amen. The shots you put into the first guy are the only warning the rest of them get.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
What I would have done?

I would have sat in my house waiting to ambush any would be intruders. In PA the burden of evidence is essentially on me if I am to shoot a home invader. They are attempting to change that but right now it's basically a retreat at all costs until imminent death is near.

Holding a gun at anytime in potential conflict invites a serious escalation of tension. If a gun is fired whether at someone or into the ground legal ramifications will occur. You may be totally innocent and responsible in discharging your firearm but the cops will try and get something to stick in most instances. For example I bet that if I fired a warning shot in or outside my home I would get charged with discharging a firearm within city limits or some other benign violation.

People talk big but you have to keep the anal raping laws in mind when confronted with a violent situation. You need to keep your cool to the utmost because it can save you lots of $$ and jail time. Then again there's always that old saying "better to be judged by 12 than carried by six."

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Yeah if your defending your property no warning shots, shoot to kill. I would of told them to leave then go inside and wait for the police. if they made a move inside the house let the bodies hit the floor.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Plus I'm fairly certain that shooting someone in your yard, unless actively trying to kill you, will net you at least a manslaughter (if not murder charge) in MOST states. Gang members have rights too.....:sadstare:

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
But the law says you can only use physical force to deter physical force.
Oh you’re dead. I’m gonna kill your family and your babies. You’re dead.
when he says that, 20 others guys come rushing around the corner.
MS-13 has 2,000 members in the county.
“They’re probably the most organized. They almost have a military hierarchy within the gang, so they are the most organized gang we encounter on a daily basis,” Mulraine said.
From a law enforcement perspective, there was a threat of physical force, which could actually be perceived as deadly force. 20+ members of a well-known, organized, and deadly gang threatening to kill a person, his family, and his children while on his property is undoubtedly the presentation of deadly force.

The solution: move to MS. Here, in MS, I can shoot you if you enter my home, and I can also shoot you if you are stealing from my property. Yes, sir, we're in God's country.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here, in MS, I can shoot you if you enter my home, and I can also shoot you if you are stealing from my property. Yes, sir, we're in God's country.
:clap:

Reminds me of Ron White's routine...

""You can't shoot someone in the back""

"Yes, but I can shoot them in the leg until they turn around to see where the bullets are coming from....""

:bangbang: