What's new

Whatcha smokin'...

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
this weekend?

I really haven't a clue! And that is really, really unusual for me. I'm sure I'll be grabbing another P2 now that they've had a week to rest. Other than that...I have a Partagas EL that has been calling out to me for some time now that I might have to burn....

Anyway, what are YOU smoking this weekend?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude, everyone should try the Super Corona. And not just because they are being discontinued. They are that good.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I'm thinking PSD4 at the horse race track tomorrow. Anyone have any advice on the Kentucky Derby? LMK

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
The Prince said:
Dude, everyone should try the Super Corona. And not just because they are being discontinued. They are that good.
I agree. I have half a box left and they are spectacular.

BTW, are these available anywhere?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a Choix Supreme this afternoon that I smoked down to the last 1/2". Very tastey. Just finishing off a 97 Punch Churchill. Delicious.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Had an Epi #1 yesterday afternoon, and I have a La Punta and a Monte #2 that I hope I can get in today during some work breaks.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I just finished a Cohiba Sublime. What a beautiful cigar!!! It was so well constructed I almost hated to light it so I just sat and admired it for awhile. I finally clipped it to find the perfect draw I knew I would. What followed was 90 minutes of smoking bliss. Kicked back in a comfortable chair on my deck, feet propped up, soaking in the sunshine. A cup of home roasted coffee was the perfect complement to this cigar. The Sublime burned well, tasted fantastic and produced clouds of creamy smoke. Right towards the end the sky clouded up and it began to sprinkle. I stood in the rain to finish it since I just didn't want to put it down. Best afternoon I've had in a while!

Coppertop

Hi Ya Fellas
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Friday I had a BBF....that was very good.

Today I had a Boli PC and a Lusi tonight. Both were excellent

Tomorrow....don't know.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
friday, at our company golf tournament
in order:
'98 MC especials #2
boli lonsdale (yr unknown - gift)
(attempted to have a SLR DC - too tight of a draw)
'02 Diplomaticos #4
'03 SLR PC

after dinner:
'03 MC #2

and one just to get rid of and talk with my wife on the deck:
A. Fuente something or other w/ black band - threw it away at the halfway point, just couldn't take spitting that much.

today:
JL Sel #2 from April 04 (still not ready yet)

tonight:
'98 Partagas Serie du Connaisseuer #1 (very kick ass - before the winds picked up)

tomorrow:
don't have a clue, i'm driving out of town and will light something up in the rental car, whether my co-worker wants me to or not (it's a 5 hour drive).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had nada.

Greg was that slr d.c the one I gave you ?? in any event that sucks.