What's new

Whatcha smokin'...

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
mr.c said:
I had nada.

Greg was that slr d.c the one I gave you ?? in any event that sucks.
unfortunately, it was. it's not plugged, just too tight for my liking, so it's sitting in the humi, hoping both ends airing out will help.. i could probably smoke it, just would be a lot of work and i didn't want to do that while golfing.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the beggining of a week off sooooo starting slow.

friday...sadly nothing

saturday...'97 partagas petite corona...mmmmmmmmmmm

tonight ...we shall see

derrek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IHT said:
unfortunately, it was. it's not plugged, just too tight for my liking, so it's sitting in the humi, hoping both ends airing out will help.. i could probably smoke it, just would be a lot of work and i didn't want to do that while golfing.
......piss. I hate it when a gifted cigar is plugged ot tight or whatever.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
mr.c said:
......piss. I hate it when a gifted cigar is plugged ot tight or whatever.
don't worry about it, joe. it might open up a bit by the time i get back from this business trip.

i cut one of the Edmundos that D. Gen sent me, and it was too tight. i let it sit for less than a week and it was good to go.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
IHT said:
don't worry about it, joe. it might open up a bit by the time i get back from this business trip.

i cut one of the Edmundos that D. Gen sent me, and it was too tight. i let it sit for less than a week and it was good to go.
Wow, an Edmondo that's too tight!? That roller must have been mad at someone that day. :hysterica