What's new

What'd ya'll get for Christmas?

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
That's is F'n tight dude.
Ya man. I wanted one, but figured we didn't have the room. I love it. I just went out & got drawer liners so I don't scratch the hell out of it. I need to get some nice tool box stickers for it now. I'd like to get a nice flame job on it too.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I had an awesome christmas, On christmas eve i got a GPS, a pair of red pj's and a bed-robe, a 500 piece puzzle of rockefeller center when it's christmas and three books from Neil Gaiman (yei!) a notebook, new ear phones, a kimono (my dad went to Japan) and a cigar cutter from Japan, a new purse, an iTunes card for 20 bucks, a bracelet that has my name on it and the wrong info of what blood type i am (from my grandma) so, i have to change that and while i do that i'll also add that i am allergic to penicillin and from Santa I got...............

A pair of red leather gloves to use when i drive, a small kit of Vera Wang "Princess" (yeah, i know, really girly, but i'm a big fan of Vera Wang; she's a top designer, usually makes wedding dresses) and another set of pj's but in green :)

And from Alfonso a.k.a Moro, I got.... 2 books, one from Neil Gaiman, of course, and another dude called Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

It was a nice Christmas.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This year the wife and I decided to split a new digital camera for our upcoming honeymoon, instead of exchanging gifts; we'll be picking it out next week. But my mother in law went all out and bought tons of gifts for everyone. Ended up with:

-National Geographic complete digital issues since 1888
-Rolling Stones album, Hot Rocks
-Anthony Bourdain book, A Cook's Tour
-a coffee table book about cigars
-a travel guide to Italy
-Gangster collection on DVD
-an ice cream machine
-assorted gift cards and chocolates

No cigars, but got to smoke a bunch with my brother in law and the family :cbig:

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I had an awesome christmas, On christmas eve i got a GPS, a pair of red pj's and a bed-robe, a 500 piece puzzle of rockefeller center when it's christmas and three books from Neil Gaiman (yei!) a notebook, new ear phones, a kimono (my dad went to Japan) and a cigar cutter from Japan, a new purse, an iTunes card for 20 bucks, a bracelet that has my name on it and the wrong info of what blood type i am (from my grandma) so, i have to change that and while i do that i'll also add that i am allergic to penicillin and from Santa I got...............

A pair of red leather gloves to use when i drive, a small kit of Vera Wang "Princess" (yeah, i know, really girly, but i'm a big fan of Vera Wang; she's a top designer, usually makes wedding dresses) and another set of pj's but in green :)

And from Alfonso a.k.a Moro, I got.... 2 books, one from Neil Gaiman, of course, and another dude called Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

It was a nice Christmas.
Sounds like a great Christmas. I'm allergic to penicillin too!

I got an Acer aspire netbook, asp friction locking baton, viaje holiday blend fiver, Tat Miami FF's fiver, and a couple books. I couldn't be happier! I really enjoyed giving gifts as well. Now get ready for New Years!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I got to take off for the week before Christmas, go to my daughters 2nd graduation from UF with her masters, go to my parents 9first time in 5 or 6 years), go fishing in the gulf and smoke some good sticks like BORIS with my brother! I got some other gifts but what means the most is the love of family during the holidays. I have to thank my wife for letting me be away on the big day.