What's new

What'd ya'll get for Christmas?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Well I hope Santa visited ya'll ( :blob: ) and Christmas was everything you hoped for. Gather around the (imaginary) fire ( :rofl: ) and share what you got for Christmas :thumbsup:

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Madden 10, a couple of books, some clothes, and a new planner for school.

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
4 Boston Acoustis outdoor speakers (almost done with the back yard now), two pairs of Tommy Bahama jeans, and 1 box of BTL (I got those for myself)

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Some books, some clothes, a coffee table book of asylums (AWESOME), and a watch...

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
Brother gave me the My Father Le Bijou gift set (he's a smoker too). I sat and stared at it all night while at my parents. :)

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Christmas was a tough financial test this year.

What I wanted for Christmas I got. 3 smiling girls sitting around the Christmas Tree. And a Family of BOTL's/SOTL's that are always there for each other.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
We had a wonderful christmas. It was my sons first and my step daughters 9th and they both had a boat load of gifts which is all i wanted was for them to be happy. My lady did get me a travel humi and a tat hat and some cookbooks I have been wanting as weel. Merry Christmas Botl/Sotl have a safe and happy holiday!

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Christmas was a tough financial test this year.

What I wanted for Christmas I got. 3 smiling girls sitting around the Christmas Tree. And a Family of BOTL's/SOTL's that are always there for each other.

Like I did last night as I sat there with my 3 smiling girls telling how happy I was that we were all together for Christmas, it was the best gift ever!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Not shure yet we have to watch the Disney Parade 1st( Mother in law, wife), wait for the brother in law to come home from the girlfriends house and then stay in our sleep wear for pictures while we open the gifts. Same story every year but wouldn't trade it for nothing.

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
It was our 1st southern Xmas here in SC, Just the lil lady and I , NASCAR shirt #17 (new Colors), New Rocking Chair ( everyone has these in the south and I need something for sitting on the porch Smoking), some odds and ends stuff from the animals, (best of all It wasn't sub 0 outside and have to shovel the drive, or call the plow, not in SC, god I luv this Southern Weather )..............Merry Christmas ALL

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
A Palio, some cloths, money, few cigars, and some silver. Pretty good Christmas now just waiting for my grandparents to head over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D Quintero

Fumador
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
this was one for the books!

sawzall / this baby oozes kick ass
pressure washer / where do i start?
sweet pair of vans tweed slip ons
and
2 opus nubs /2 woam loaded with crack im sure lol

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I had 3 girls around the tree and my 17 y/o boy. Was a great time and could not ask for anything more. My 2y/o finally got it and the expressions on her face when she opened the gifts was priceless (not sure she knew what a cigar was but.......jk). She was a little overwhelmed but her eyes...man....I could go on and on.

I did get a Lotus lighter and a pair of gloves where the fingers are cut out, and it has a mitten that flips over your fingers when needed. It is pretty cool.....

Brother in law is home from Iraq, Wife is happy, kids are still playing....Tis a great day..