What's new

What'd ya'll get for Christmas?

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
We had a great time with family and had breakfast with the wifes family.
My wife and boys got me a new pillow and its comfy(used it for a nap) and got some beef jerky from my lil ones.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Being unemployed, gifts were down this year. Went and picked up my in-laws last night and brought them home for the next two days to enjoy family over the holidays.

Seeing the smiles on their faces during dinner on Christmas eve was priceless! That's all I needed!:ccool:

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
as I get older, seems less gifts under the tree. at the ripe old age of 47, all I really care about is that my sons show up for the holiday. They both live out of state, so when they arrive, that is the best Christmas gift I ever got.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
great gifts guys!

so most of you know this is my first christmas in four years, and the first step in my celebration was to bring all of my family i could to my new house here in washington, the in-laws, my youngest sister and my two sets of parents (divorced and remarried) for a big christmas dinner!

in exchanging gifts with the wife this morning, i got a tatuaje t-shirt (freaking awesome) and a box of tat black tubos! and the morning is just getting started!

merry christmas to all of you!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
lets see here. santa was good to us this year...

shoes, socks, underwear, cologne...think my wife is trying to tell me something...a new camera for the computer so i can do the caht video thingy now...oh, and a couple of kuba kubas from my sister in law. yippee. {sarcastic}

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I got Modern Warfare 2 but think I'm gonna trade for Assassins Creed.

The kids on the other hand....Toys R Us threw up in our living room.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I will post up pics later...but my wife and brother in-law took care of me this year...pretty sick of both of them!
And most importantly both of my other brother in-laws were able to come up for Christmas...they are no less blood to me than my family and everynight has been filled with bottles of wine, 10 year old scotch, cigars, and laughter!
This was also the first Christmas where my son came out of his room and saw what Santa had brought and he was pumped...he is almost two and totally gets it and made my day to see that! Have a great Christmas fellas! Nick

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
I will post up pics later...but my wife and brother in-law took care of me this year...pretty sick of both of them!
And most importantly both of my other brother in-laws were able to come up for Christmas...they are no less blood to me than my family and everynight has been filled with bottles of wine, 10 year old scotch, cigars, and laughter!
This was also the first Christmas where my son came out of his room and saw what Santa had brought and he was pumped...he is almost two and totally gets it and made my day to see that! Have a great Christmas fellas! Nick
Nick,

My son is 2 1/2 and I agree...this was the first year that the "look of excitement" was on his face when he saw what Santa left for him under the tree. I couldn't have cared less if I had a gift under the tree...just to see him open his presents was joy enough for me!

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Nick,

My son is 2 1/2 and I agree...this was the first year that the "look of excitement" was on his face when he saw what Santa left for him under the tree. I couldn't have cared less if I had a gift under the tree...just to see him open his presents was joy enough for me!
Same here It was awesome to see the boys open the presents. that made my day!

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Well I am now out working due to my partner has a 5 year old boy, and the wife and I have none, so here is to all of you having a great day. Even with work mine has been wonderful so far.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Like many, my extended unemployment has dwindled the budget for Christmas gifts this year. But we're off soon to an early dinner gathering of family and friends. We'll share some fellowship, lots of good drink, and celebrate another year that might not have been good financially, but still found us all in good health and good cheer.

While 2009 was one of the most difficult years for me in quite awhile, I give thanks for my strong wife, son, extended family, and all those here at BOTL who make everyday seem like a holiday.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Early gifts.

A loving Fiance', early Christmas Snow, and the fellowship of the BOTL.

Under the tree for me :blob:

Simpsons Scene it.
Tiger Woods 10 for the Wii!
Cooking gadgets :cbig:
Stocking full of sweets and toiletries!!
Plenty of warm clothes.

Merry Christmas!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I got Modern Warfare 2 but think I'm gonna trade for Assassins Creed.

The kids on the other hand....Toys R Us threw up in our living room.
I'm working my way through Assassin's Creed right now and it's an awesome game! Very well put together

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I got a few gifts but the best was to hear my boy say "this is the best Christmas ever", and the big smile on my daughters face as she wiped sleep out of her eyes.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Soundwave13

BoM Feb 2010
Rating - 100%
143   0   0
First Christmas spent with the parents in over 12+years....

Very nice- Got a box of Blacks & a box of Reds, gift certs for shoes, clothes, books, more books and home depot.

Most importantly, my son had a great time - got a guitar, some games & a gift cert for Pet Supplies for his lizard set-up.

Merry, merry!!!

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I got:

- Pigeon Dunk keychain
- Bunch of Kid Robot Dunny toys
- Bag of coffee beans
- 4pk of hot sauces
- $50 Chili's gift card
- to spend the holidays with family

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
The first time in a long time I didn't work or even think about the business. Early cigar on the course with the regular foursome and the rest of the day spent with family. I left the laptop home and cell in the car (it only took an hour to quit jonesin'). Best day in a long time.