Johnny Cupcakes Hat/Shirt
Couple Gift Cards to Best Buy\
Floor mats for my truck

... bout rounds it out.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Family all around, but we celebrated wihttheem early so it was just the wife 2 kids and I on the big day.

I bought a Wii for my daughter/ME, then I got a Wii from my Mom with teh Fit package as well, so I get to return the one I bought.

Tickets to see U2 in June

some cologne in cigar shaped/colored bottles, that come in a tubo, just like an H.Upman Corona major.

and to top it off some heavy metal shoes

heavy metal shoes you ask?

yeah, a pair of Vans, with an Iron Maiden theme. A whole Eddie Mural in the top. mine are the low tops, but the sideof the sole and the back are the same as the high top

Ducati

Monster.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Got a CAO Sopranos Sampler (one of my favorite shows), a Gurkha Tin, and a Shoei Strife. Can't wait for riding season to break-in the helmet! Also, Mom got me a gift card for Famous!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Somehow my two month old daughter made it out and got me a tat sampler from the B&M as well as a card and box of chocolates. Shame on Old Havana cigar co. for selling cigars to a minor. However kudos to them for excellent customer service. They hand picked my sampler with impeccable taste and care for my wife saddled with an infant trying to shop for the man with everything.

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Had the same wallet for about 20 years. My girls gave me a new Louis Vuitton wallet.Its real nice and feels good in my pocket but I bet the dam thing cost more then all the cash I've ever had in my old one.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
A nice watch and then a real suprise. We are driving across the desert to Phoenix fom LA and have just crossed the border. Need gas so we stopped at a fairly new Texaco truck stop in the middle of no where at about 9:30 PM. When we went in to grab coffee I see a huge walk in humidor. I had to look. Great selection of sticks at really, really good prices. I am looking at Peping Garica Blue label Deliciosas at $6.29 a stick when the wife says, Oh just get the box if the price is that good as a prsent from me. $139 for the box, he threw inthe wo coffees for free. Thanks dear. Now I have a new stop.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wife and I got to spend Christmas morning with my 2 Grandsons, ages 2 and 5. I got each of them battery powered motorcycles which they went wild over. The best gift was watching them with all their stuff. Personally, I got a Blu-Ray DVD player, a propane patio heater, books, clothes, and some BluRay DVDs. Just a wonderful Christmas!

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
My BEST gift was spending Christmas Eve at home (first time in 29 years - we've been going to the in-laws forever) with my two daughters at home! They're both grown, but I still get a kick out of watching them open their gifts!

Weather turned kinda wintery here and we got a very rare Christmas Eve snow storm. First Christmas in our new home, first white Christmas in decades in this area.... so, we got to break it in right! My daughters got me a terrestrial telescope (due to arrive Monday, so they wrapped the picture) and since we live in the country now, we see thousands more stars than we could see while living in the city.

Clothes, Cologne, Books, assorted A&M gear...

Cigar related; Keychain punch cutter, Leather Perdomo 3 finger case, Arturo Fuente Anejo, Romeo y Julieta Tubo, Hemmingway Shory Story, and a couple more sticks.

I guess I'm still too new to post pics. Image won't show in preview mode.

My wish for the New Year - I pray that my Brothers (posted above) have a speedy employment recovery and I wish you Godspeed in the financial aspect of your lives.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Sorry fellas..had a busy weekend so I couldn't get around to this till now.

The wifey really treated me to a fine Chistmas indeed....

IMG_0260.jpg IMG_0261.JPG

Camacho's travel bag with 20 signature blends, box of Oliva V maduro, Box of E P Carrillo's, and the Modern Warfare Two Prestege w/nightvision. Also on the menu....A bottle of Courvoisier V S Cognac and a bottle of Remy Martin's fine champagne cognac v.s.o.p.! :thumbsup: